Author Topic: Pakistan returned the UH-60 Seals stealth helicopter back to the U.S.A.  (Read 24045 times)

Offline LawsenTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Pakistan returned the wreckage of the blown up U.S. Navy Seals UH-60 helicopter pieces and tail rotor assembly back to the U.S.    The UH-60 helicopter malfunctioned by over heated from the sound insulation helicopter that was blown up to smithereens by the Seals commando forces during the invasion and execution.  Sound insulation was used to muffled the noise from the engine and mechanics and carbon RADAR absorbing paint are on the UH-60 body.  Seals have their special helicopter, so this is a warning to non Americans and Americans reading this, that an UH-60 can sneak into your house (my mother's house) and electronics bench if the U.S. feels that you (I) are not compliant.  Does Australia has a commando force like the Seals?  Does Australia has a stealth helicopter, too?  Pakistan warned the U.S.A. to never invade their country like this again.  Pakistan will forgive my U.S.A. just this once for reason of law enforcement and execution.

Lawsen
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:00:22 am by Lawsen »

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
I do not know what Australia haves.

I can only speak for Greece,
that haves the best pilots world wide,
they won at every NATO exercises  ( dog fights) .

The Greek air space is monitored day and night, with radars and flying patrols.
We have lots of commandos and special forces.
And we are the only Mediterranean country ready to engage in a war , in 5 minutes by Air,
and a bit more for the ground forces.

No worry's from my end.  
Ans I am not trained to comply to any one else than my Flag.

And the bottom line is, that there is no better and superior weapon,
than the determent fearless soldier.
I am ready to die for the flag, I do not fear death.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:48:59 am by Kiriakos-GR »

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
1) The Greek air space is monitored day and night, with radars and flying patrols.
2) And we are the only Mediterranean country ready to engage in a war , in 5 minutes by Air,
1) not with the USA stealth machines. thats what they do and nobody give a shit about it, because they are world police and they like to invade other peoples country.
2) ready for the war only, but not to win it, by the massive of US armada (ground, sea, air), they can round the globe in a day, they have they posts in every countries, and again, nobody give a shit about it. they will hunt down any country for the reason there is a nuclear trace on your shirt.

i remember last time an US submarine just emerge out of nowhere in the middle of our country, and the marine army got into super chaos, luckily they not intend to attack us, its just our sea is too shalow for them. thats what they capable of, come out of your toilet hole in home without knowing their presence.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:24:33 am by Mechatrommer »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Uncle Vernon

I do not know what Australia haves.
Be very afraid !!!

Melbourne also has legions of Greek pilots you can see one taxi-ing in the image below.

that haves the best pilots world wide,
Perhaps but in naval terms are you any match for New Zealand

they won at every NATO exercises  ( dog fights) .

The Greek air space is monitored day and night

We have lots of commandos and special forces.
And we are the only Mediterranean country ready to engage in a war , in 5 minutes by Air,
and a bit more for the ground forces.

And the bottom line is, that there is no better and superior weapon,
than the determent fearless soldier.
Someone convinced the jackasses below with similar propaganda

I am ready to die for the flag, I do not fear death.
Then you need to buy one of these  ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:54:58 am by Uncle Vernon »

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
LOL. i didnt know the yagi antenna is used to watch over stars. and that ground force guy is cute! :D
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Uncle Vernon

LOL. i didnt know the yagi antenna is used to watch over stars. and that ground force guy is cute! :D
Ground forces? That's Flight Lieutenant Icarus!

Offline Zad

• Super Contributor
    • Digital Wizardry, Analogue Alchemy, Software Sorcery
I think somebody misunderstands the nature of stealth. Trust me, when it comes to aircraft of this size, stealth is a very relative term when it comes to acoustic attenuation. Airwolf and Blue Thunder were not documentaries.

If the US crosses the Pakistan border again to take out a terrorist at the level Osama Bin Laden was, Pakistan is going to do precisely what? Send back the several billion dollars a year they get in aid from the US ($18 Billion over the last 10 years) together with a terse note? The best tactical missile Pakistan has, has a range of 2,500km. It also has a neighbour with an itchy trigger finger.

Please don't lets have a handbag fight about whose armed forces are best. Everyone knows their country's forces are best, and it inevitably degenerates into name calling.

Personally, I prefer a highly trained professional who is experienced in staying alive to one who will nobly die for his cause. A dead soldier is a useless soldier, no matter what his cause.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
1) The Greek air space is monitored day and night, with radars and flying patrols.
2) And we are the only Mediterranean country ready to engage in a war , in 5 minutes by Air,
1) not with the USA stealth machines. thats what they do and nobody give a shit about it, because they are world police and they like to invade other peoples country.
2) ready for the war only, but not to win it, by the massive of US armada (ground, sea, air), they can round the globe in a day, they have they posts in every countries, and again, nobody give a shit about it. they will hunt down any country for the reason there is a nuclear trace on your shirt.

i remember last time an US submarine just emerge out of nowhere in the middle of our country, and the marine army got into super chaos, luckily they not intend to attack us, its just our sea is too shalow for them. thats what they capable of, come out of your toilet hole in home without knowing their presence.

I do not know how free are the media like TV press in its ones country,
but in Greece they hide very less as info of what happens far from our borders.
There is lots of debris of this overestimated  technology scattered in many countries.
And for me the stealth hype is an overestimated characteristic.
As long they can get filled with holes from my 50 caliber, they are not something magic.

And about Greeks they have use to fight as outnumbered, and still do a major damage.
I truly do not like to expand my view further, about the Americans and their war games,
it is my sensitive spot, and usually when I speak in full about my thoughts, I get banned from the forums.

Offline Ferroto

• Frequent Contributor
That's nothing we Canadians will field these guys.

And they'll be armed with these.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:57:36 am by Ferroto »

Offline Ed.Kloonk

• Super Contributor
  • Cat video aficionado
If you ever get the chance, visit the Lithgow gun factory, now a museum. Worth a look if you are a gun freak. Check the website for opening hours tho..

iratus parum formica

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor

We also monitor the air space here in the UK - permanently, with short breaks for morning and afternoon tea.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild

We also monitor the air space here in the UK - permanently, with short breaks for morning and afternoon tea.

Do you still use those harrier ones ? 

If we had some of those , we would possibly drink our tea , with out to stop flying   ;)

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
One of the best urban legents.

A report has revealed that two traffic patrol officers from North Berwick were involved in an unusual incident whilst checking for speeding motorists on the A1 road between Oldhamstocks and Grantshouse.

Last May, they were using a hand-held radar device to trap unwary motorists on the Edinburgh to London trunk road. One of the unnamed officers used the device to check the speed of an approaching vehicle, and was surprised to find that his target had registered a speed in excess of 300 miles per hour. The £5000 machine then seized up and could not be reset by the bemused PC's. The radar had in fact latched on to a NATO Tornado aircraft in the North Sea, which was taking part in a simulated low-flying exercise over the Borders and Southern Scotland.

Following a complaint by Sir William Sutherland, Chief Constable of the Lothian & Borders Police force to the RAF liaison office, it was revealed that the officers had a lucky escape - the tactical computer on board the aircraft not only detected and jammed the "hostile" radar equipment, but had automatically armed a Sidewinder air-to-ground missile ready to neutralize the perceived threat. Luckily the Dutch pilot was alerted to the missile status and was able to override the automatic protection system before the missile launched.

The Police have so far declined to comment, although it is understood that officers will be advised to point their radar guns inland in future.
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
If we had some of those , we would possibly drink our tea , with out to stop flying   ;)

Unfortunately not, they were retired last year.   >:(

You can still pick an odd one on eBay but I am not sure if you Greece can borrow that much still  :)

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild

Unfortunately not, they were retired last year.   >:(

You can still pick an odd one on eBay but I am not sure if you Greece can borrow that much still  :)

Basically in few months from now not even the Americans will be able to borrow,  and so the score board will become 1-1  :)

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
Basically in few months from now not even the Americans will be able to borrow,  and so the score board will become 1-1  :)

I know you guys are big patriots and all but yanks are truly beyond reach in this game.

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
Is that graph adjusted for inflation and economic growth?

If not, it doesn't look as bad as it may seem, borrowing is bound to track inflation, GDP and spending  which are obviously exponential.

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
If not, it doesn't look as bad as it may seem, borrowing is bound to track inflation, GDP and spending  which are obviously exponential.

Sure, it will blow over.  Governments are full of clever hard working people.

Offline ilikepez

• Regular Contributor
America #1 in everything! Including the number of idiots we have living here! We get the cream of the crop from all over the world too!  ;D

I'm kind of tired of this whole nationalism thing. I like Greece, I like the United Kingdom, I like Australia too. All good people and friends of our country for years despite our disagreements. Hopefully the idiocy in America will die down some day soon.

But please remember when you are having an Anti-American tirade a majority of us voted against Bush.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
[youtube]wgNuSEZ8CDw[/youtube]

Dave.

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
I'm kind of tired of this whole nationalism thing. I like Greece, I like the United Kingdom, I like Australia too. All good people and friends of our country for years despite our disagreements. Hopefully the idiocy in America will die down some day soon.

I never understood what nationalism as all about.  
You are my friend until proven otherwise.  But I am not a friend of US government and privately associated crap like the Fed.  
Same goes for UK government and BoE who cheese this country off left right and centre.  Always did and always will.

Two ordinary people from completely different countries have more in common than they have with their respective national officials living off them.

A farmer normally does not wake up one day, goes to another country and kills another farmer.  But he does when his government tells him to.  This amazes me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 10:47:55 am by Leo Bodnar »

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
A farmer normally does not wake up one day, goes to another country and kills another farmer.  But he does when his government tells him to.  This amazes me.
true! goverment DH, not matter from where.

Offline the_raptor

• Regular Contributor

Here is one that is.

So with a few more years of the "War on terror" (incredibly likely with the rampant instability in the middle east) it will equal the height of WWII*. That isn't even considering the ongoing collapse of American manufacturing, the looming social security time bomb, peak oil, China expanding its internal market, possibility of another "Global Financial Crisis" etc.

Basically the US (and several other Western countries) are screwed and just playing a game of pass the parcel. Except inside the parcel is national bankruptcy and economic collapse due to bread and circuses democracy. Start learning Mandarin and Cantonese.

* When the US had the worlds biggest manufacturing base, almost zero competition due to the war in Europe, and was in total war mode.

Offline A-sic Enginerd

• Regular Contributor
That's nothing we Canadians will field these guys.

And they'll be armed with these.

:D :D :D :D

That's classic.
The more you learn, the more you realize just how little you really know.

- college buddy and long time friend KernerD (aka: Dr. Pinhead)

Offline ngkee22

• Regular Contributor
I will agree that the US government is on the wrong track.  Our current leaders want to spend their way out of debt.  Somehow that never works for me. They keep promising things that just can't happen.  You can't say you will take care of everyone and provide all these services and still cut spending.   Government math models don't make sense.  I think a few buttons are broken on their calculators.  Too many people here want to be taken care of and not work for what they need to survive. 

As for the manufacturing here, we need to fix that too.  Too much of it has left to other places, we can't even make simple parts here.  When the Japan earthquake hit, we had several car manufacturing lines shut down for all major manufactures because we couldn't get parts.  I'm all for other countries helping each other out, but I don't think it is good to place too much in one location.  Same as in business, if you have only one customer, you probably won't be in business too long.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf