Author Topic: Photonicinduction is MIA  (Read 65532 times)

HLA-27b

Re: Photonicinduction is MIA
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2012, 08:54:58 pm »
Wohoo ;D

somebody with no love for cameras...

Offline PedroDiogo

• Regular Contributor
  • EE Student
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2012, 09:00:05 pm »
I don't know if I'm alone on this one but am I the only one thinking this guy is a bit mentally unstable?

Seriously, not even talking about the stuff he did on his channel, after deleting all videos he uploaded a 3 more videos talking shit and now he's talking about coming back?

HLA-27b

« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2012, 09:14:43 pm »
I don't know if I'm alone on this one but am I the only one thinking this guy is a bit mentally unstable?
Seriously, not even talking about the stuff he did on his channel, after deleting all videos he uploaded a 3 more videos talking shit and now he's talking about coming back?

I like him slightly mad, thank you very much. Better mad than dull.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:52 pm »

"Talking shit"? I think he explained quite well the reasons and motivation for leaving and taking down the videos. He also hinted at there being reasons beyond those he has talked about.
What's wrong with coming back? Who are you to say he can't do that?

Dave.

Offline PedroDiogo

• Regular Contributor
  • EE Student
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:27 pm »

"Talking shit"? I think he explained quite well the reasons and motivation for leaving and taking down the videos. He also hinted at there being reasons beyond those he has talked about.
What's wrong with coming back? Who are you to say he can't do that?

Dave.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I understand if you share some of his thoughts about this, but I still can't agree with what he's doing.

From his new videos I got the impression he was really fed up with Youtube and was going to enjoy life because we - the viewers - didn't deserve the effort he put on his videos.

Now after 20 days (!?) he says he wants to come back and do it all again like nothing ever happened. Sorry but to me this seems like a big game.

I'm just a viewer and if he wants to come back, please do, but the least he can do is be honest with the people who watch his channel and made him popular in the first place.

Offline sonicj

• Frequent Contributor
  • updata successed!
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2012, 10:45:53 pm »
From his new videos I got the impression he was really fed up with Youtube and was going to enjoy life because we - the viewers - didn't deserve the effort he put on his videos.

Now after 20 days (!?) he says he wants to come back and do it all again like nothing ever happened. Sorry but to me this seems like a big game.
you are taking his statement way out of context!  he's looking for a camera & editing crew to offset the workload....  im sure hes just as fed up with the post production process as he was 3 weeks ago.
-sj

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2012, 10:55:13 pm »
PhotonicinductionArc posted a bulletin 2 days ago
I rarely use this button because I know how irritating it is..
I am on the lookout for one or two people near Dartford Kent who have camera and editing skills and want fun on a regular basis being part of Phontonicinduction with a chance to earn something out of it.
It is not possible to run a popular channel single handed, with some help, this is the only possible chance of really doing something worth while.
Feel at ease to PM with your area, I will come and meet with you.
Thanks you.

That is why I can't understand why he shut down his previous partner channel. It makes the possibility of making money with any new venture much harder.
But maybe he has something up his sleeve and will be getting funding from somewhere else?

Dave.

Offline Chet T16

• Frequent Contributor
    • Retro-Renault
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2012, 11:24:00 pm »
I always seemed to me that he shut down the channel without giving it enough thought. Yeah, he had his (valid) reasons but I couldn't help but feel like he regretted it almost instantly.

I've ran a small site for nearly 8 years now and at times you just get so pissed off with the constant negativity towards anything you do. With a far greater audience and how personal a video blog can be I can't imagine the pressures of it!
Chet
Paid Electron Wrestler

Offline MarkS

• Supporter
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2012, 09:02:11 pm »
Just ran across this on YouTube: Photonicinduction Copyright

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2012, 10:26:19 pm »
He says, when the time is right, he'll upload the popular videos with more technical discussion and health and safety information which I think is brilliant news.

Online PsiTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2012, 12:48:14 am »
I always seemed to me that he shut down the channel without giving it enough thought. Yeah, he had his (valid) reasons but I couldn't help but feel like he regretted it almost instantly.

I think he might have done it in a rage :P
Greek letter 'Psi' (not Pounds per Square Inch)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf