Author Topic: QUCS overview video from FOSDEM 2015  (Read 1631 times)

Offline djsbTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
QUCS overview video from FOSDEM 2015
« on: March 15, 2015, 12:46:47 pm »
Just thought someone would be interested in this QUCS open source simulator overview video from FOSDEM 2015

http://mirror.as35701.net/video.fosdem.org//2015/devroom-electronic_design_automation/qucs_overview.mp4

Hope you all find it interesting.
David
Hertfordshire,UK
University Electronics Technician, London PIC,CCS C,Arduino,Kicad, Altium Designer,LPKF S103,S62 Operator, Electronics instructor. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Credited Kicad French to English translator.

Offline JohnnyBerg

• Frequent Contributor
Re: QUCS overview video from FOSDEM 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 01:05:09 pm »
Very interesting!

Until now I use LTSpice, but I seem to be the only person in the world that can not cope with the user interface :(

Offline codeboy2k

• Super Contributor
Re: QUCS overview video from FOSDEM 2015
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 04:14:37 pm »
I'd like to revisit it. I first downloaded Qucs about 2 years ago and tried it out then. It was a little quirky, many things didn't work, and it crashed alot (which made it tedious to use) but I was most impressed the RF features and s-parameter features, which I ended up using the most.

I watched the video. It was not really a great demo, but I see that it's improved, and there are active developers so that's good.

I'll give it a try again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf