Author Topic: Remote desktop, IE: Rustdesk/TeamViewer & Stupid Windows 7/10 & screen mode AERO  (Read 260 times)

Offline BrianHGTopic starter

• Super Contributor
 :scared: Believe me, I googled this to death, but I really need help, a real solution...

First, my remote desktop isn't running slow.  It always works fine.

But, when in use, on the serving side, that asshole Windows always bring up this message box:

'Your computer is running slow, lowering your graphical settings'
Then it turns off 'Aero' ruining my desktop setup with all open applications needing refreshing.

Now, let me be clear, my computer wasn't running slow by any means.  It was working just as fast as ever.

How do I stop Windows from monitoring the speed of my display system and from behind my back, begin screwing with my graphical settings while I work.

(I know about the 'ignore and continue using current settings option', but if you miss the message box, 10 seconds later is will screw everything up and you can never fix the problem again without rebooting.)

(Please do not how to turn Aero back on without rebooting, I already know how to do that.  Windows will just turn it back off a few minutes later...)

Online soldar

• Super Contributor
I stopped using Teamviewer years ago. Besides having problems they kept trying to get users to pay and accusing them of proffesional use. I started using Anydesk and I recommend it. Never had any problems.
All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons and bare traces of grey matter.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf