Author Topic: ScoMo Soldering  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Kerlin

• Regular Contributor
Re: ScoMo Soldering
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2022, 10:46:38 pm »
I saw that workshop on youtube.
Its also the one where a Kim Jung-un impersonator attended the media event.

To me it clearly shows how the Australian electronics industry is. I think this is all he could find that looked high tech, but isn't.
Not even any fake CRO pictures any more only soldering tools.
All the work benches shown where assembly stations only, no test gear no technology. That's all that is waiting for the current generation of electronics people.

This is the real state of electronics in Australia, as shown on that tube, assemblers and non academically trained "capacitor changers", as I call them.

He was also in the media for having accidentally crash tackled a ten year old kid at an underage football match, another photo opportunity with non voters.
After having been very effectively blasted by a pensioner in front of the media, now these stunts are his way only of hiding from the public.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:08:26 pm by Kerlin »
Do you know what the thread is about and are Comprehending what has been said ?

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2022, 11:45:37 pm »

Online vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2022, 01:33:29 am »
Actual video of him soldering!
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/pm-scott-morrison-works-on-a-motherboard/video/ab409f904e2381b19329eded6b7539d7
Maybe Scomo can get a job in Electronic assembly at one of those places----I hear he is out of a job!

Offline Someone

• Super Contributor
    • send complaints here
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2022, 03:24:48 am »
https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/pm-scott-morrison-works-on-a-motherboard/video/ab409f904e2381b19329eded6b7539d7
Maybe Scomo can get a job in Electronic assembly at one of those places----I hear he is out of a job!
^^^ this person votes!

Scott Morrison contested his seat at the election and won it, himself choosing to return to the monkey house/circus that is the lower house of federal parliament. Very much still in the job.

Online vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2022, 09:12:49 am »
^^^ this person votes!

Scott Morrison contested his seat at the election and won it, himself choosing to return to the monkey house/circus that is the lower house of federal parliament. Very much still in the job.

Yes, you are right, but it is fairly common in recent times for ex-PMs to "pull the plug" after a "decent interval".
I assumed he would do the same, but as you point out, if his electorate is happy with him, so why not stay?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf