Author Topic: shocking video  (Read 13315 times)

Offline siliconmixTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
shocking video
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:36 pm »

ouch

HLA-27b

Re: shocking video
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:38:10 pm »
Mr. Darwin
We owe him much.

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:22:59 pm »
this is another (attachment)... overcooked. sorry if its disturbing, its only a lesson for people out there. so learn people before it got deleted. dont steal from electrical post
the video link below is the fresh blood scene i saw last time posted here. 18SX grade! adult only... or newbie wannabe :P
http://www.dekhona.com/news-currentaffairs-videos/cjedbqvvwo/High-Voltage-Electric-Shock-18-video

**image removed by admin**
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:50:13 am by EEVblog »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline bilko

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:27:07 pm »
It might be better sticking this image on the electrical post instead of the danger high voltage signs

Offline Sionyn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:31:19 pm »
i could see phtonicinduction here

'you ain't nicking my cables'

eecs guy

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 09:22:00 pm »
frankly the guy deserves to die. They take pounds of copper and cause thousands of pounds in damage.

In the UK trunk phone line cables have been dug up and taken away leaving villages with no communication for weeks and overhead railway cables have been stolen causing stoppages to the rail system, And what will the government do? come up with stupid laws for scrap yards to make it harder for the likes of you and me to sell our scrap. Because the fuckwhits in our government just don't understand that gypsies don't go to scrap yards to sell BT cables, they get rid of them by other means.

Offline kd7eir

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 09:34:52 pm »
frankly the guy deserves to die. They take pounds of copper and cause thousands of pounds in damage.

In the UK trunk phone line cables have been dug up and taken away leaving villages with no communication for weeks and overhead railway cables have been stolen causing stoppages to the rail system, And what will the government do? come up with stupid laws for scrap yards to make it harder for the likes of you and me to sell our scrap. Because the fuckwhits in our government just don't understand that gypsies don't go to scrap yards to sell BT cables, they get rid of them by other means.

We have the same problems here in the states, and the same idiotic fuckwhits in our government as well!

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 09:38:36 pm »
In Greece thousands of hectares are in immediate danger because they are steeling high voltage transformers (15k -> 380 volts) from the pumps of the watering system. The electric company is out of stock of transformers and cant keep up up with the thieves.

Alexander.
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »
In Greece thousands of hectares are in immediate danger because they are steeling high voltage transformers (15k -> 380 volts) from the pumps of the watering system. The electric company is out of stock of transformers and cant keep up up with the thieves.

Alexander.

put automated machine guns in the transformer compound. If anyone gets in they don't get out !

HLA-27b

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 10:27:37 pm »
put automated machine guns in the transformer compound. If anyone gets in they don't get out !

They would steal the bullets  ;D

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 05:04:26 am »
Eishkom has a very good fence. thet declared the perimeter a live yard, and the inner fence is on insulators and is connected to a 33kV transformer by a recloser with no cutout. Does a good job on copper thieves, as they are killed and cooked. Only way in is to have the SCADA open the transformer, then you can open the live gate in the middle fencing after unlocking it. This was done to prevent terrorists from blowing the yards up, but is still very effective for the economic terrorists.

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 05:48:18 am »

Alexander.

Actually, farmers have formed armed groups that patrol the fields.

Alexander.
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 07:25:44 am »

I agree. The most retarded part is that if they get electrocuted and don't die they'll probably sue for damages.

Offline Jon Chandler

• Frequent Contributor
    • Throw Away PIC
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:17 am »
There's a repossessed house just down the street that's been for sale for a year. Why so long?  The former owners ripped the copper wire out of the walls!  Can you imagine how much it will cost to completely re-wire a house?  To do a decent job, the walls probably have to be stripped down to the studs.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 09:58:48 am »
We have that in the Uk where people rent houses and gut it. There was one case where they got around £700 worth out and did £30'000 worth of damage

Offline Chet T16

• Frequent Contributor
    • Retro-Renault
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 10:11:59 am »
We had a family in a council house around here to took the windows out and sold them, twice :/
Chet
Paid Electron Wrestler

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 11:47:34 am »
We had a family in a council house around here to took the windows out and sold them, twice :/

After the first time their benefits should have been taken away and they should have been kicked out of the house onto the street.

Offline Chet T16

• Frequent Contributor
    • Retro-Renault
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:47:29 pm »
Well, the family was of the type that are not known to stay in houses... You can imagine the uproar if anything was done to them.

Chet
Paid Electron Wrestler

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 01:50:37 pm »
Cmon, this is not pc central, you mean gypsiy's. I have no time for the bastards !

Offline Chet T16

• Frequent Contributor
    • Retro-Renault
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 02:08:53 pm »
No me either but people do like to take offense for the sake of it!
Chet
Paid Electron Wrestler

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 02:14:42 pm »
No me either but people do like to take offense for the sake of it!

Then people need to get a life and stop lying to themselves and all around them

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08:15 pm »
Here to get the house gutted leave it unoccupied for a week. After a month you might still have the foundations.

Offline T4P

• Super Contributor
    • T4P
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 04:33:07 pm »
Here to get the house gutted leave it unoccupied for a week. After a month you might still have the foundations.

Is it wrong that i laughed very hard at this?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 05:13:50 pm »
I know of a guy who bought a house but only wanted the land really. By the time transfer came through he only had the land, and even that was being taken. Saved him a bit on the demolition though.

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 05:43:16 pm »
I live in Norfolk and we are plagued by what the bleeding heart brigade refer to as Gypsies, they are in fact not Gypsies but Irish travelers or tinkers, in Norfolk we call them didycoys the best solution would be cymac but that would be condemned by the bleeding hearts. If it is not bolted down they will have it away if it is bolted down it takes a little longer they go around with thire kids scouting for things to nick, if they spot anything and the coast is not clear they just come back later, the police virtually never bother as by the time the item is missed it is out of the county if they do arrest someone they get bail and disappear back to Ireland or if they don't and the police come round again they just claim it was their cousin Shamus who has gone back to Ireland.
Reopen the concentration camps is the only answer.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf