Author Topic: LCSC and Aliexpress shipping tracking mixed? Very strange story :)  (Read 731 times)

Offline nardevTopic starter

• Supporter
I still can't believe what had happened. Few minutes ago i picked up the packet which i was expecting from Aliexpress seller. I got the usual notification and an email that it arrived at the post office because i was away and couldn't pick it up.

All started like this.

1. I made an order from Aliexpress's seller (previously i had ordered from same company) and they have provided me tracking number: RF751048580SG

2. Separately, i made an order from LCSC and i got very same tracking number: RF751048580SG

Strange thing is that in the Aliexpress mobile app, i got different tracking number.

Check the print screens below. I'm pretty confused. I see no connection between those two companies or shipping locations. I'm pretty confused now.

What could be happening here?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:41:02 pm by nardev »

Offline stevelup

• Regular Contributor
Re: LCSC and Aliexpress shipping tracking mixed? Very strange story :)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 01:47:59 pm »
I'm not seeing what you're seeing...

The AliExpress ones begin RE2853 - on all three screenshots.
The LCSC one begins RF7510

The following users thanked this post: nardev, Yansi

Offline nardevTopic starter

• Supporter
Re: LCSC and Aliexpress shipping tracking mixed? Very strange story :)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 02:01:29 pm »
 |O |O |O |O

OMG

so this is the problem. believe it or not. I printed the code on the sticker and gave it to a guy in the post. however, he also demanded mu ID as it is usual in my country.

After that, i believe he only did the search by the surname and he gave me LCSC package.

So even i made a mistake here by not comparing the tracking. I thought they couldn't make a mistake of that kind :D

In my local post when i gave the tracking number i was looking for, they didn't

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf