Author Topic: products you hate  (Read 132347 times)

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
Re: products you hate
« Reply #500 on: September 12, 2017, 01:15:05 pm »
the new "rap" is the worst.
Rap music = complaining to a beat.

Unfair! Sometimes it's boasting to a beat...

I know some people are genuine fans of rap music, and I think the very earliest forms have some technical merit and demonstrate some actual skill, but it's one of those things where I'm going to have to just put the good examples down as "not to my taste" and the bad to "how is that different to a sweary six year old talking along to some music that a real musician made".

Listen to most contemporary rap from a distance, or through a wall, and everything sounds identical. In fairness, the same can also be said about anything recorded by the Smiths or Morrissey, so it's not just rap that attracts my ire in that regard.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline eugenenine

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2017, 10:47:44 pm »
The Blackberry Priv doesn't have a tiny screen, its decent sized.  By all the specs its a good phone, but BB fubar'ed Android somehow.  It worked great the first 6 months but then I got a big update in March of this year.  Now its always laggy, battery life is as bad as an iphone, etc.  I've had several other androids and none have had the problems the priv has.
I've never even heard of that phone, but after a very quick search I actually want to play with one. That screen resolution blows EVERY other phone away! (assuming the specs I read are correct.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

The screen res, the camera res, etc are all top.  When I first got the phone it was great.  But blackberry has been messing up the software ever since.

Offline AllTheGearNoIdea

• Supporter
    • AllTheGearNoIdea
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2017, 11:06:46 pm »
Anything with the words Grid Dip  or Bridge in the title

AllTheGearNoIdea
Chris
AllTheGearNoIdea Where Its All About The Gear

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf