General > General Technical Chat

Stock Electronic Image FAILS

<< < (154/201) > >>

Bud:
Do not give your 3 year old kids furnace motors to play, they may choke with that 9x9 inch thing weighting only 5 pounds. Think of the children, would'ya.

CatalinaWOW:

--- Quote from: Bud on October 30, 2022, 04:31:43 am ---Do not give your 3 year old kids furnace motors to play, they may choke with that 9x9 inch thing weighting only 5 pounds. Think of the children, would'ya.

--- End quote ---

They are only trying to protect future engineers and technicians who would disassemble this into choking size parts while still in the put everything in the mouth stage.  At least by the time I learned to put things back together I had figured out that taste wasn't too useful for understanding how things worked.

xrunner:

--- Quote from: CatalinaWOW on October 30, 2022, 04:54:45 am ---
--- Quote from: Bud on October 30, 2022, 04:31:43 am ---Do not give your 3 year old kids furnace motors to play, they may choke with that 9x9 inch thing weighting only 5 pounds. Think of the children, would'ya.

--- End quote ---

They are only trying to protect future engineers and technicians who would disassemble this into choking size parts while still in the put everything in the mouth stage.  At least by the time I learned to put things back together I had figured out that taste wasn't too useful for understanding how things worked.

--- End quote ---

But sometime between 3 years old and 4 years old kids realize that furnace motors are dangerous. Scientists are still trying to understand this phenomenon.

:-DD

magic:

--- Quote from: ebastler on September 09, 2022, 11:49:59 am ---Why not? It seems to be an educational magazine, not "hard core" research science. And "Breaking Bad" certainly did a lot to raise popular interest in chemistry...

@daqq -- which are the fails you are concerned about?
--- End quote ---
It's a subtle fail which none of you could ever understand.

See, the caption of the book says: "general and inorganic chemistry" :P

McBryce:

--- Quote from: magic on October 30, 2022, 11:53:13 am ---
--- Quote from: ebastler on September 09, 2022, 11:49:59 am ---Why not? It seems to be an educational magazine, not "hard core" research science. And "Breaking Bad" certainly did a lot to raise popular interest in chemistry...

@daqq -- which are the fails you are concerned about?
--- End quote ---
It's a subtle fail which none of you could ever understand.

See, the caption of the book says: "general and inorganic chemistry" :P

--- End quote ---

You're going to have to help us here. Where is the fail in "Inorganic Chemistry"?

McBryce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version