Author Topic: Stock Electronic Image FAILS  (Read 227209 times)

Offline y.salnikovTopic starter

Stock Electronic Image FAILS
« on: August 20, 2015, 01:11:31 pm »
Instead of hiring this fake professor, they should just use battariser with those dead batteries and proof that it just works but they didn't and all know why.

The following users thanked this post: BrianHG

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
Re: Stock Electronic Image FAILS
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 01:19:40 pm »

The following users thanked this post: FrankE

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:27:06 pm »
Jeez, the Internets are full of them:

Seriously, you could do a whole thread on this ...

The following users thanked this post: FrankE

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:35:32 pm »
Hot air guns, too:

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 01:38:09 pm »
Have you noticed while surfing around lately how many "promoted stories" are being listed on many news sites, all with provocative headlines and photos? It is all meant as click-bait in order to increase advertising banner view-counts to drive up the cost for advertisers and give bloggers and media sites additional revenue!

I get several requests for such paid "promoted stories", paid guest blog posts etc every single week, week in week out, year in year out.
I gave up replying a long time ago.

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:39:53 pm »
I know whats wrong: they are all using cheap-ass mains powered irons, without temperature regulation. They should photgraph them with a nice i-Tool :)
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Electronics, hiking, retro-computing, electronic music etc.: https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankBussProgrammer

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:42:02 pm »

At least they managed to find some very tough women, being able to touch the metal iron without even flinching! Can't do that with mine :(

The following users thanked this post: Connoiseur

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 01:42:44 pm »
I almost feel the pain when i see this photos.

The following users thanked this post: cdev

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 01:42:57 pm »

Have you noticed while surfing around lately how many "promoted stories" are being listed on many news sites, all with provocative headlines and photos? It is all meant as click-bait in order to increase advertising banner view-counts to drive up the cost for advertisers and give bloggers and media sites additional revenue!

That pratice goes back well before the Internet and is still alive and well in modern mainstream news media. Many stories you here in the news on radio and TV are just like that ads for some new surgical technique developed by some company or some other product being pushed as a news story.

I suppose it is news.... 8)
Sue AF6LJ

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 01:44:24 pm »

At least they managed to find some very tough women, being able to touch the metal iron without even flinching! Can't do that with mine :(

That's what I thougt too. In the picture from Fungus that smoke may be her burning skin!

"In Russia, women hold the hot end of the iron" :D

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 01:46:10 pm »

I'm tough, but not that tough...

For GOD's sake can't even teach them how to hold the tools.
 :o
Sue AF6LJ

Offline Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 01:47:24 pm »

:palm:

Offline TheAmmoniacal

• Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 01:49:37 pm »

Online amyk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 01:50:23 pm »
That one there with the (no doubt added afterwards) smoke has her putting the tip on what looks like DIP switches, and her other hand appears to be holding a multicore cable. The smoke would be very appropriate...

I think we should take the "stock photo WTFs" to another thread...

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 02:09:33 pm »
I didn't mean to start it, i just want to compare their incompetent professor  with girl on picture. :)

Offline Augustus

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 02:46:13 pm »
Yeah, it's all funny and that, but it's also a pretty impressive display why a short grip-to-tip distance on your iron is so important for good ergonomics...  :popcorn:
Greetings from the Black Forest, Germany

Offline suicidaleggroll

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 03:57:42 pm »
Did anybody else notice that Fungus has posted pictures of three different women, with watermarks from three different hosting sites, all supposedly working on the SAME motherboard?  What's with that?

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 04:16:07 pm »
Did anybody else notice that Fungus has posted pictures of three different women, with watermarks from three different hosting sites, all supposedly working on the SAME motherboard?  What's with that?
I did and thought it was rather funny. There must be a lot of those motherboards out there.
Looks like one I bought from New Egg on close out and had to return because it was defective.
:)
Sue AF6LJ

Offline steve30

• Frequent Contributor
    • Stephen Coates' Homepage
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 04:37:04 pm »
It would be interesting to hear from the photographers who actually make these pictures  8).

Offline artag

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »

That's what I thougt too. In the picture from Fungus that smoke may be her burning skin!

"In Russia, women hold the hot end of the iron" :D

McBryce.
[/quote]

It's the safety glasses. They protect you from all known hazards.

Offline marshallh

• Supporter
    • retroactive
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 04:44:22 pm »
 :-DD
Verilog tips
BGA soldering intro

11:37 <@ktemkin> c4757p: marshall has transcended communications media
11:37 <@ktemkin> He speaks protocols directly.

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 05:04:50 pm »
It's think that smoke must be some really strong drug that eliminates pain...

What's with this shitty "hot nerd chick" trend? I welcome women to technology, but this is fake modelling. You don't dress like going to a date when soldering, even if you get high paid for your EE job.

Is this some kind of mental disorder related to fetishism? Fuck them, we are smart enough to not get manipulated in this dumb way. Even the dumbest of us (I consider myself a total newbie) is able to laugh at this sexist propaganda disguised as "feminism".

Anyway...

I consider feminism an etymologically incorrect term that is confusing and even very inaccurate.

Greeks and early Nazis were masculinists even to an extreme to consider homosexuality a the correct sexual orientation instead being just another of many options, in a way they undervalued women. And other cultures had women doing tasks we would consider a masculine, such as warriors and hunters.

You would be amazed a country considered technologically advanced such as Japan can have lots of social issues, but they have too:
- There's lots of woman practicing prostitution and most of the time to buy luxury items. Most men go to prostibules, even married men with their workmates.

- People work a lot, some of them suffer a "karoshi". They are too tired to form a family and have severe problems having a couple even just for sex. This is one of the reasons why prostitution and hentai stuff (mostly simulating preadolescent women) are too popular there.

- If you are an unmarried woman over 30 in Japan, you're considered trash. Even lots relatively young women  from villages or their parents even find foreigners to marry her, because they get desperate.

And Spain? This is a total crap. Sexism, prostitution, drugs, massive corruption (politicians stealing and preparing shady stuff, lots of shady nonprofit organizations, corrupt monarchy, corporatocracy...), socioeconomical issues such as guettos and very ignorant people that would make Batteriser buyers look like genius,  rising of homeless people, worsening healthcare, education and unemployment are just the tip of the iceberg...

Prepare to watch this amazing spectacle:

The destruction of our "civilization". Just enjoy it!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:27:52 pm by Circuiteromalaguito »

Offline Mechanical Menace

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 05:20:59 pm »
even to an extreme to consider homosexuality a the correct sexual orientation, instead just another option

Love between men was seen as the truest form, and getting each other off was even all good in some parts and periods of what we now think of as "the ancient Greek world," but accusations of sodomy would get you killed. Probably a bit hard to get our modern heads around but loving and having fun with the same sex didn't make you homosexual in their eyes, but bum fun did and it was very much frowned upon.
Second sexiest ugly bloke on the forum.
"Don't believe every quote you read on the internet, because I totally didn't say that."
~Albert Einstein

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 05:32:06 pm »
even to an extreme to consider homosexuality a the correct sexual orientation, instead just another option

Love between men was seen as the truest form, and getting each other off was even all good in some parts and periods of what we now think of as "the ancient Greek world," but accusations of sodomy would get you killed. Probably a bit hard to get our modern heads around but loving and having fun with the same sex didn't make you homosexual in their eyes, but bum fun did and it was very much frowned upon.

I see nothing wrong about being heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, aleatory-sexual (just to invent something), transsexual or asexual.

So they just touched and sucked their premises but anal sex was forbidden? I see.

Offline Mechanical Menace

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »
I see nothing wrong about being heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, aleatory-sexual (just to invent something), transsexual or asexual.

Neither do I. I was just saying their idea on the whole matter was very foreign to the modern thoughts about it. Especially how they thought about love and sexuality and the relation they have to each other.

So they just touched and sucked their premises but anal sex was forbidden? I see.

Nope, that's technically counted as sodomy, and definitely not just technically when it comes to the ancient Greeks and the Bible too. Oral* and anal bad and made you "gay," touching and shoving it between your thighs was all good and "straight" lol.

*And giving a woman oral made you homosexual because in their eyes that was the woman penetrating the man. Having a big un made you less manly too...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:23:52 pm by Mechanical Menace »
Second sexiest ugly bloke on the forum.
"Don't believe every quote you read on the internet, because I totally didn't say that."
~Albert Einstein

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf