Author Topic: The 8th Asia Electronics Exhibition in Shanghai (AEES 2011) is held in Shanghai  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
  • StoreInfinity thinks decent,different and longterm
    • StoreInfinity
The 8th Asia Electronics Exhibition in Shanghai (AEES 2011) is held in Shanghai from 9 to 11 of November 2011 with the CEF 78th China Electronics Fair
For more photos you can refer to:
http://www.storeinfinity.com/blog/CEF/
http://www.storeinfinity.com/blog/CEF2/
More will show up soon.
There were 4 football field sized areas with numerous booths in this field overwhelming visitors with there products.
By the way, today in China mainland, youngs are celebrating Super Single's (bachelor) Day coz it is 20111111 on the calendar. Digit 1 looks like a single person thus made the title.
Business online and off are offering crazy discounts to make a promotion and sales.
Anyone on EEV celebrates this?
A lot of notorious online sellers cheat or rip off while we do not bother; We work hard to be constantly refined as a decent, reputable and life-long reliable distributor for people in this field. We now live in Shanghai, a city of vibe with over 30 million people. Come and check this place out!

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity
Sorry I forgot to make links for these to blogs:

http://www.storeinfinity.com/blog/CEF2/
http://www.storeinfinity.com/blog/CEF/

Here I show you some more photos:

I didn't see Rigol hopefully they are too busy in releasing 4000s series to show up.
Welcome insiders and folks happened to be there to share your stories.
I've been visiting one booth by another but did not get ultimate price catalogs from anyone. People were just collecting business cards for future business.
A lot of notorious online sellers cheat or rip off while we do not bother; We work hard to be constantly refined as a decent, reputable and life-long reliable distributor for people in this field. We now live in Shanghai, a city of vibe with over 30 million people. Come and check this place out!

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity
The 8th Asia Electronics Exhibition in Shanghai (AEES 2011) is held in Shanghai on 9 to 11th of NOV

Offline ElektroQuark

• Supporter
    • ElektroQuark
Very interesting.
Thank you for the photos.
Where are the big european and american brands? RS only?

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • Banned!
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
I love Electronics Exhibitions, thanks for sharing the news.  ;)

There were 4 football field sized areas with numerous booths in this field overwhelming visitors with there products.

Can I bring my Honda motorcycle in it ?   LOL

By the way, today in China mainland, youngs are celebrating Super Single's (bachelor) Day coz it is 20111111 on the calendar. Digit 1 looks like a single person thus made the title.
Business online and off are offering crazy discounts to make a promotion and sales.
Anyone on EEV celebrates this?

Count me in !!   
EDIT : I am free to jump up and down with OUT any "wife-approved declarations" . ;D 

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:36:52 pm by Kiriakos-GR »

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • Banned!
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
Well I just visited the Storeinfinity blog.
And spent in it quit some time.

Well I found one very interesting article in it.
http://www.storeinfinity.com/blog/DMM-fight.html/

It still takes future constant efforts for Chinese brands to realize the spirit of Worldwide popularity comes from its pursuit of reliability even on its low end models.

Nice key points like the above, is what I like to read.  :)
Congrats. 

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
These are wonderful photos, thanks for sharing, we'd never get to see all this gear in one place.
If you make videos of some products you find interesting it would be great to see them in action.
Best Wishes,

Saturation

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity
These are wonderful photos, thanks for sharing, we'd never get to see all this gear in one place.
If you make videos of some products you find interesting it would be great to see them in action.

Speaking of videos, I was also thinking about it and made some but the light and noise ruined a lot.
Thus I decided to make videos later by visiting all the brands and the market.
In Shanghai Electronics Market collects every brand so hopefully I can manage to make videos one by one.
Please kindly advise on stuff of your interest so that I can go and check them out.
You are also more than welcome to give me instructions or procedures to check the specifications you like.
Also by the way our website just started to run and we welcome people to have a look and criticize as hard as you can so that we can improve a lot.

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity
Very interesting.

You are welcome.
Please tell me what are those "big" brands. Thanks.
I saw Lecroy and Agilent, no Tek.

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity

Can I bring my Honda motorcycle in it ?   LOL
Count me in !!   
I am free to jump up and down with any "wife-approved declarations" . ;D
[/quote]

I'm afraid no motorcycles in it, would be a good place to ride though.
Well in Shanghai, three years ago in 2008 there were already more than 10 million motorcycles and battery bicycles.
The city has over 30 million people and every day over 6 million people on riding their two wheels.
Among them at least 10 thousand advanced riders buy high end motors and upgrade them.
As for wife-approved declarations, good luck with your pursuit of love

Offline ElektroQuark

• Supporter
    • ElektroQuark
Very interesting.

You are welcome.

Those are :)
I missed them in the photos.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • Banned!
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
I had edit my previously message,  I do belong to the singles and I am proud of it ..  :)

Its very hard for any woman to get in between of my primary love that is my job and my tools.
But I have not loose faith yet,  that there somewhere out there, a brave one to try,  plus capable so to seduce me.   :) 

Offline Storeinfinity

• Contributor
    • StoreInfinity
Very interesting.

You are welcome.

Those are :)
I missed them in the photos.

Lecroy seems not interested in this show. They came with three monster equipments all sales people.
Agilent did a great job. Well made booth and explanation. People there are kind and approchable, even more amiable than other big brands.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf