Author Topic: The EE joke collection  (Read 29158 times)

Offline Neilm

• Super Contributor
Re: The EE joke collection
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2012, 05:21:53 pm »

In other words, it is possible to find high quality knowledge in a highly attractive package, proving that God does exist. Which brings me to my next question - why is pi an irrational number?

Good question. I guess that it is proof that god is Female...

Neil
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein
Tesla referral code https://ts.la/neil53539

Offline ivan747

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 01:17:33 am »
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".
He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"
The man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

I've heard the same joke, but with an old man:
An old man is walking in the park when a frog comes along and says: "psst! Hey, I'm a princess trapped in this frog's body. If you kiss me i will turn back into my original shape and will be yours." The old man picked the frog and continued walking. The frog said: "won't you kiss me?" The man replied: "oh, girl, at my age... it's more fun to have a speaking frog than a sex maniac!".

Offline Ed.Kloonk

• Super Contributor
  • Cat video aficionado
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2012, 08:10:23 am »
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".
He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"
The man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

I've heard the same joke, but with an old man:
An old man is walking in the park when a frog comes along and says: "psst! Hey, I'm a princess trapped in this frog's body. If you kiss me i will turn back into my original shape and will be yours." The old man picked the frog and continued walking. The frog said: "won't you kiss me?" The man replied: "oh, girl, at my age... it's more fun to have a speaking frog than a sex maniac!".

Me too. The engineer punch line was funny to me. Often I don't persevere when I see a joke I already know probably miss alot. And it's very true, I can't think of any engineers I know who wouldn't find that funny.
iratus parum formica

Offline cabraham

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2012, 09:02:00 pm »
One day an airplane from Warsaw Airlines was in flight en route back to its native Poland.  Then, some turbulence was encountered.  The plane began shaking and vibrating violently, and the pilot could not stabilize or control the plane.  He then made an announcement over the PA system.

He said "Will all passengers who are not natives of Poland, but visiting Poland, please take a seat to the right of the aisle.  All natives of Poland, will you please be seated on the left of the aisle."

Quickly the passengers complied with the pilot's instructions.  The airplane then stopped shaking, stabilized and the pilot had it under control.  The co-pilot was amazed and perplexed.  He asked the pilot "How on earth did you do that?  And what has the natives or visitors sitting on which side of the aisle to do with anything?"

The pilot replied "Stability requirements mandate that all Poles be located in the left half plane!"

Claude

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2012, 09:37:25 pm »
How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb ?

They can;t do it ... It's a HARDWARe problem ...  bwahahaaa
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf