General > General Technical Chat

Server Error Reports

<< < (102/102)

gnif:

--- Quote from: tautech on August 27, 2021, 05:13:06 am ---
--- Quote from: gnif on August 27, 2021, 02:07:04 am ---Just an update on the above..

We are fully operational on two servers again and have been for a little bit now. :)

--- End quote ---
:-//
A day, a week or a month ?
Yet it seems we still have some issues with server overloads ....at least at my end when connection fails.

What to the logs look like ?

--- End quote ---

About a week now of stable uptime.
Servers are monitored 24x7 for overload scenarios and we are not even close.
Connection failures are not server overload issues, more likely a routing issue to the server.

--- Quote from: RoGeorge on August 27, 2021, 05:59:51 am ---That's great, thank you!  :)

May I kindly ask if we can have a preview that renders math formulas (at preview time, before pressing Post).  Right now the preview does not render the graphic form for math formulas.  I can see the drawn equations only after pressing Post, which is cumbersome when there is more complicated formulas to write.

--- End quote ---

Off topic, this is "Server Error Reports"

RoGeorge:
True that, but they are all servers, the hosting/hardware server, the database server that keeps all the messages, the web server serving the SMF pages, etc.   :)

Is there any SMF Plugins Error Reports thread, or feature request thread?

YetAnotherTechie:

--- Quote from: YetAnotherTechie on May 24, 2021, 11:06:35 pm ---Have you seen: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/news/news-forum-reverted-to-backup/125/ ?
I still don't get anything from eevblog on my hotmail account.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to point out that notifications started showing up again in my hotmail account, beggining in 14 of August.

gnif:

--- Quote from: RoGeorge on August 27, 2021, 03:43:36 pm ---True that, but they are all servers, the hosting/hardware server, the database server that keeps all the messages, the web server serving the SMF pages, etc.   :)

Is there any SMF Plugins Error Reports thread, or feature request thread?

--- End quote ---

You're asking for a feature in a server error reporting thread that is dedicated to this purpose. This thread is special as it alerts me when posted that there might be a server fault I need to investigate.
I suggest you open a new thread asking for such a feature if you desire it, I don't manage the plugins/features on this forum.

--- Quote from: YetAnotherTechie on August 27, 2021, 04:05:28 pm ---I'd like to point out that notifications started showing up again in my hotmail account, beggining in 14 of August.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear, this was resolved when Gorilla Servers finally brought up our private network again and we were able to route the email through our mail gateways correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version