General > General Technical Chat

Server Error Reports

<< < (102/142) > >>

gnif:

--- Quote from: tautech on August 27, 2021, 05:13:06 am ---
--- Quote from: gnif on August 27, 2021, 02:07:04 am ---Just an update on the above..

We are fully operational on two servers again and have been for a little bit now. :)

--- End quote ---
:-//
A day, a week or a month ?
Yet it seems we still have some issues with server overloads ....at least at my end when connection fails.

What to the logs look like ?

--- End quote ---

About a week now of stable uptime.
Servers are monitored 24x7 for overload scenarios and we are not even close.
Connection failures are not server overload issues, more likely a routing issue to the server.

--- Quote from: RoGeorge on August 27, 2021, 05:59:51 am ---That's great, thank you!  :)

May I kindly ask if we can have a preview that renders math formulas (at preview time, before pressing Post).  Right now the preview does not render the graphic form for math formulas.  I can see the drawn equations only after pressing Post, which is cumbersome when there is more complicated formulas to write.

--- End quote ---

Off topic, this is "Server Error Reports"

RoGeorge:
True that, but they are all servers, the hosting/hardware server, the database server that keeps all the messages, the web server serving the SMF pages, etc.   :)

Is there any SMF Plugins Error Reports thread, or feature request thread?

YetAnotherTechie:

--- Quote from: YetAnotherTechie on May 24, 2021, 11:06:35 pm ---Have you seen: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/news/news-forum-reverted-to-backup/125/ ?
I still don't get anything from eevblog on my hotmail account.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to point out that notifications started showing up again in my hotmail account, beggining in 14 of August.

gnif:

--- Quote from: RoGeorge on August 27, 2021, 03:43:36 pm ---True that, but they are all servers, the hosting/hardware server, the database server that keeps all the messages, the web server serving the SMF pages, etc.   :)

Is there any SMF Plugins Error Reports thread, or feature request thread?

--- End quote ---

You're asking for a feature in a server error reporting thread that is dedicated to this purpose. This thread is special as it alerts me when posted that there might be a server fault I need to investigate.
I suggest you open a new thread asking for such a feature if you desire it, I don't manage the plugins/features on this forum.

--- Quote from: YetAnotherTechie on August 27, 2021, 04:05:28 pm ---I'd like to point out that notifications started showing up again in my hotmail account, beggining in 14 of August.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear, this was resolved when Gorilla Servers finally brought up our private network again and we were able to route the email through our mail gateways correctly.

RoGeorge:
Starting this morning, sometimes the pages does not load even after waiting for 30 seconds or so (I'm using mostly the two links in the upper left corner near the avatar, Firefox ESR, Kubuntu).  If I wait for a while then try clicking again, it works.  On my side it seems to be happening with EEVblog only, other websites are responsive.

Anybody else seeing random page loading failures today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version