General > General Technical Chat

Server Error Reports

<< < (105/106) > >>

MK14:

--- Quote from: dunkemhigh on January 24, 2022, 08:40:37 pm ---I can see the problem. Your local time is "24 January 2022, 20:39:06" and the chart is "2022-01-25-064231".

--- End quote ---

The date, shown in the bottom left hand corner, of the image Gnif has posted, seems to be 20th December 2021, which corresponds to the date of my report.

dunkemhigh:
Ah. Old eyes, here.

gnif:
Yeah, the filename date is just due to the tool I used to take a screenshot, the range covered is 2021-12-20 to 2021-12-21

MrMobodies:
Sorry I am not sure if it is an error but I was looking in the Supporters lounge and noticed this thread that remembered I couldn't find for a while suddenly appearing in there:

Gender politics has now infected engineering as well.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/supporters-lounge/gender-politics-has-now-infected-engineering-as-well/1800/

I wonder what happened, was it moved by mistake or were there lots of complaints about it?

gnif:
This is server error reports, it might have been moved by a mod, or dave... either way this is not the place to ask. This thread is special and alerts me when people post to it, it's for outages/crashes, it's not for moved posts, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version