General > General Technical Chat

Server Error Reports

<< < (109/142) > >>

MK14:
I'm currently getting massive delays, on most/all features.  So, most/all things take perhaps 10 seconds, maybe longer, to load.
My internet seems fine, but my adblocker, just updated, raising a tiny/small chance it is JUST ME.

It is so bad, I'm having to leave the forum, until it speeds up.

SPECULATION: There seem to have been lots of changes to the forum (software?), recently.  Which might have caused the issue(s).

PA0PBZ:
I don't think that the recent changes have anything to do with it, but it is equally slow for me. Opening a thread should not take 15 seconds... Ping times to eevblog.com are a steady 130ms, not sure if that is normal or not, there is however a jump from 10 to 115 ms going from Amsterdam to Cogentco.

Edit: It's now more like 30 seconds :(

gnif:
Server performance metrics show all green, access times all green from the AU to the server, no abnormal latency noted.

Edit: testing an update

McBryce:
The time needed to update a forum page here (in Germany) at the moment can be measured on a sundial!

McBryce.

gnif:

--- Quote from: McBryce on December 06, 2022, 02:25:37 pm ---The time needed to update a forum page here (in Germany) at the moment can be measured on a sundial!

McBryce.

--- End quote ---
Sorry mate, not a server issue our side, must be a connectivity issue on your end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version