General > General Technical Chat

Server Error Reports

<< < (136/142) > >>

gnif:
Please be aware that we are performing some changes that may disrupt this service for a short period. I will post here again when the work is complete.

tautech:

--- Quote from: gnif on October 11, 2023, 08:28:29 am ---Please be aware that we are performing some changes that may disrupt this service for a short period. I will post here again when the work is complete.

--- End quote ---
LOL, no kidding.
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Dan123456:

--- Quote from: tautech on October 11, 2023, 08:56:30 am ---
--- Quote from: gnif on October 11, 2023, 08:28:29 am ---Please be aware that we are performing some changes that may disrupt this service for a short period. I will post here again when the work is complete.

--- End quote ---
LOL, no kidding.
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

--- End quote ---

Lol same  :P

Then it went to a 502 error for half an hour or so  :P Wasn’t sure if it my was on my end or what  :P

All good EEVBlog forum team! Thanks for the post :) Fingers crossed for you all  :)

gnif:
Ok, sorry about the outages, we are making some changes to improve server security.
The forum should be fully working now with the exception of existing attachments while we wait for on disk permissions to change. If attachments are not yet loading please just wait for now before reporting a fault. I will post when this is completed.

Edit: Please note that there may be gateway timeouts while this is in progress as it's quite I/O intensive.

gnif:
Work has been completed :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version