General > General Technical Chat

What did you buy today? Post your latest purchase!

<< < (2162/2186) > >>

bingo600:

--- Quote from: dl6lr on November 29, 2021, 12:49:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: bingo600 on November 27, 2021, 05:04:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: dl6lr on November 25, 2021, 01:42:57 pm ---New arrival: 2 Raritan DPXS20A-16 PDUs for power distribution to my test equipment.
Future plan is to have them switched via a small server that will additionally connect all GPIB devices and host a virtual plotter.

--- End quote ---

Nice PDU's  :-+
From NL ?

--- End quote ---

No, from Germany. A friend collected them near Leipzig and the plan was that I collect them from him. As COVID spreads especially in his region, I cancelled the journey and asked him to send them to me. So the price of 50,- per strip is now a little bit higher.

--- End quote ---

Damm that was a nice price  :-+

/Bingo

BU508A:
To store tools, antenna cables, satellite finder, plugs, LNB, multiswitch etc.:
some DeWALT TSTAK stuff:

beanflying:
More Bulk Storage Samsung 870 QVO 2TB for the main Box to unload a chunk of my current 1TB NVMe storage to.

Decent price for Oz at $217 with a little evilbay plus discount and another Game I don't have time to play by redemption (Farcry6) eBay auction: #174412012757

duckduck:
Desoldering braid. Holy moley, the MG stuff works great! I ran out of my old, cheap, desoldering braid during a big, expensive project. I thought, hey, why not spend some money this time? So glad that I did. Just noticed the MADE IN JAPAN. Well, no wonder it works so damn well...

EDIT:

https://www.mgchemicals.com/products/soldering-supplies/desoldering-braids/solder-wick/

rsjsouza:
Congratulations on your purchase. I have been using some of MG Chemicals products and they are quite reasonable. Their wick is also very nice - I have two rolls here and they do the job quite well.  :-+

There is a discussion around EEV regarding the choice of wick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version