General > General Technical Chat

What's this please? (Component Advice)

<< < (339/346) > >>

nali:

--- Quote from: CJay on October 14, 2021, 04:54:42 pm ---SJE.

http://capacitor.web.fc2.com/

--- End quote ---

Cheers!  :-+ I tries a couple of lookup sites but couldn't see it, I even mocked up a PNG of logo and tried a reverse image search.

That still leaves me slightly puzzled as to how it got into my "misc capacitors" box... I can only think it was a Farnell Multicomp job. In any case it's going back in the box as I need more ripple current >:(

jogri:
I've acquired a french Ferisol TOhm meter, but it came without a power cable. Does anyone know what kind of connector this is (and where i could get one)? Replacing it is not really an option, i would have to disassemble the entire instrument and there's not enough room for a normal C14 power plug.

Nusa:
I can't find an online picture of that meter at all, so it's got to be old and rare. Be nice if you shared pictures of the entire unit.

You'll probably have to mold one yourself if you want to use that connector. But before that, I wouldn't apply power before looking inside. For that matter, I wouldn't make any assumptions about voltage. The switchover had started, but in the 1960's there was still a lot of France with 127V service.

vk6zgo:

--- Quote from: jogri on October 23, 2021, 06:18:58 pm ---I've acquired a french Ferisol TOhm meter, but it came without a power cable. Does anyone know what kind of connector this is (and where i could get one)? Replacing it is not really an option, i would have to disassemble the entire instrument and there's not enough room for a normal C14 power plug.

--- End quote ---

I have certainly seen that kind of  connector on equipment, maybe Metrix?

Later.....Just a thought! It may have been on LGT (Laboratoire general desTelecommunications) transmitter modules, as I had a lot more to do with them than Metrix, which I only used back in Tech school.
LGT later became a part of Thomson, but if it was them, whether they retained the funny connectors or not, I don't know.

tsmith35:

--- Quote from: jogri on October 23, 2021, 06:18:58 pm ---I've acquired a french Ferisol TOhm meter, but it came without a power cable. Does anyone know what kind of connector this is (and where i could get one)? Replacing it is not really an option, i would have to disassemble the entire instrument and there's not enough room for a normal C14 power plug.

--- End quote ---
Does the meter carry any identifying information such as part number, model number, date, address or similar? Would it be possible to put a ruler in the photo to help determine size?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version