General > General Technical Chat

What's this please? (Component Advice)

<< < (366/376) > >>

gamalot:
All the flip chip IR LEDs I've seen also have a body that goes through the PCB, but both pins are on the back side, this one is really special!

fkfaraz:
Hi
I hope you all will be doing great.
can anybody identify this component plz. it is an SOT23-6, 6 pin device used in microscope LED Light. it is the main chip on this controlling pcb so my guess is led current controller ic, but can not find any datasheet for this. the pcb is marked with 1s6067a.
Note# if u zoom in on the pic u can see the marking as well as the whole pcb...
thanks

PlainName:

--- Quote ---my guess is led current controller ic
--- End quote ---

I don't know what it is either, but my guess is a boost converter to bump up the 5V to something a string of LEDs can use. Of course, that can current limit as well, but I don't think that's the primary function (of the chip).

PA0PBZ:
I agree, boost converter, you can see the coil and the diode on the pcb. Probably something like an SX1308.

gamalot:

--- Quote from: fkfaraz on June 19, 2023, 12:10:08 pm ---Hi
I hope you all will be doing great.
can anybody identify this component plz. it is an SOT23-6, 6 pin device used in microscope LED Light. it is the main chip on this controlling pcb so my guess is led current controller ic, but can not find any datasheet for this. the pcb is marked with 1s6067a.
Note# if u zoom in on the pic u can see the marking as well as the whole pcb...
thanks

--- End quote ---

RY3715

https://datasheet.lcsc.com/lcsc/2201121700_RYCHIP-Semiconductor-Inc--RY3715_C2935131.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version