General > General Technical Chat

What's this please? (Component Advice)

<< < (370/375) > >>


--- Quote from: firewalker on July 21, 2023, 09:57:24 am ---Does anyone know what kind of flow (?) sensor is this? It was extracted from a medical device. Two of them. I destroyed one.

A quick internet search didn;t produce any findings.


--- End quote ---

Being more specific than "medical device" could have helped. But here ya go:

The four digit number is likely a year+week date code.


--- Quote from: shakalnokturn on July 17, 2023, 11:56:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: w.v.s. on May 24, 2023, 11:15:57 am ---Hello,
does anybody know this type of through-hole (IR) LED-package?

--- End quote ---

What equipment is that from? Year? Country?

--- End quote ---
Sorry for the late reply. These are in encoders from motorized linear stages from about the first half of the 1990s. The brand is Newport, but i have some indications, that they might be developed by Kensington-labs. I would locate both companies in the US, although later newport-stages in my possession are labeled to be made in France.

I'm coming up blank in my search for the identity of this component.

The designation on the board is for a diode. It seams to be a transient suppression device of some sort.
It's around a stepper motor drive section of the board.

Does anyone have any ideas?


IIRC that's the Diodes Inc logo, so that should narrow down your search.


--- Quote from: HwAoRrDk on August 10, 2023, 06:06:52 am ---IIRC that's the Diodes Inc logo, so that should narrow down your search.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, That's a great lead.



[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Advanced Attachments Uploader Mod