General > General Technical Chat

What's this please? (Component Advice)

<< < (378/379) > >>

fzabkar:
Several brokers are offering SI30058DY-T1-E3, but I can't find a datasheet.

gamalot:

--- Quote from: shakalnokturn on June 24, 2024, 09:30:39 am ---I'm having a little trouble identifying some SOP8 MOSFET's, I'm after the datasheets.

W204 dual N channel with typical pinout.
5139 single P channel with typical pinout.
Siliconix 3005 dual N+P.

--- End quote ---

I can't find any clues at all. It's almost the hardest thing I've ever seen!

tszaboo:

--- Quote from: rsjsouza on June 09, 2024, 10:51:14 pm ---Parts can be made available for vertical customers much earlier than to the general market, with the common secrecy/NDA involved. Besides, that is just AVX, but I wonder if other manufacturers might have released this type of component earlier.

--- End quote ---
I know, I have specific BOM lines in products, that are made for my company.
I was just wondering if this was an off the shelf part.

shakalnokturn:

--- Quote from: gamalot on July 05, 2024, 11:15:05 am ---I can't find any clues at all. It's almost the hardest thing I've ever seen!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for trying... So what was the hardest ever?

I can't remember for the Siliconix part but if I remember correctly the other two are pulled from equipment of the same era if not both from the same device which could have been some random old Sony design or an old hard disk including IBM / Maxtor / Sony./ Quantum.

gamalot:

--- Quote from: shakalnokturn on July 15, 2024, 10:52:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: gamalot on July 05, 2024, 11:15:05 am ---I can't find any clues at all. It's almost the hardest thing I've ever seen!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for trying... So what was the hardest ever?

I can't remember for the Siliconix part but if I remember correctly the other two are pulled from equipment of the same era if not both from the same device which could have been some random old Sony design or an old hard disk including IBM / Maxtor / Sony./ Quantum.

--- End quote ---

I like identifying chips as a brain exercise, and I can solve them most of the time, but this one really knocked me out.  :palm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version