Author Topic: who can help me i am tired by seller  (Read 8935 times)

Offline mohandesTopic starter

• Contributor
who can help me i am tired by seller
« on: February 11, 2015, 02:36:46 pm »
hi every one.
i want ds1054z scope  :-BROKE and i try this with many different site but do not do this.who can buy it and send in Iran for me.I pay you , i Promise.
i try more than 1month but seller say me leave this site |O |O
please any bode can buy it and send it for me.just this scope made in 2015 .
ohhhhh....help :-+

Online IanB

• Super Contributor
Re: who can help me i am tired by seller
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 02:50:18 pm »
I think it may be very complicated to have items shipped to Iran because of all the export rules and restrictions that are in place. For most people it may be more trouble than they are prepared to deal with.

I am afraid you may find it easier to visit another country and take delivery of the scope there, then bring it back home with you as accompanied luggage.

Offline KJDS

• Super Contributor
    • my website holding page
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 03:09:05 pm »
If it's classified as a dual use item then it can't be sent.

Offline Phaedrus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 04:16:19 pm »
Visit Turkey, buy it there, and bring it back with you.
"More quotes have been misattributed to Albert Einstein than to any other famous person."
- Albert Einstein

Offline funkyant

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 05:47:59 pm »
Anaum in Abu Dhabi are very helpful and have great communication. Maybe they will ship to you from UAE?

http://www.anaum.ae/SearchResults.asp?Search=ds1054&Submit=

Offline TopLoser

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 05:59:55 pm »

8 bit ADC's with sampling rates > 500MS/s are classed as dual use.

Offline aroby

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 04:43:26 am »
Can't you buy it direct from China??

Offline codeboy2k

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 05:54:23 am »

8 bit ADC's with sampling rates > 500MS/s are classed as dual use.

Dual use classification seems rather arbitrary.  An SMD resistor is dual use in reality, although it may not be classified as such.

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
  • Professional design engineer
    • Cawte Engineering | Reliable Electronics
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 08:22:48 am »
Well, yes, but don't make the mistake of thinking that export control restrictions make sense.

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 08:35:06 pm »
Visit Turkey, buy it there, and bring it back with you.
please post here link

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 08:43:45 pm »
i want buy it from nearly country and lower post cost.
i want pay to Iran directly and my city. maybe have more price with send of 500doller???

Offline KJDS

• Super Contributor
    • my website holding page
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:34 pm »
If someone sends it to you they risk ten years in jail. It just isn't going to happen.

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 09:36:37 pm »
If someone sends it to you they risk ten years in jail. It just isn't going to happen.
ok . thank you . i do not know about that , so sorry.
please put here seller near my country and this shops from U.S.A rigol .safe and can Trust it.
regards

Offline cosmicray

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »
Well, yes, but don't make the mistake of thinking that export control restrictions make sense.
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9544
Bus Pirate is also under export controls it seems.
it's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious - R. Rabbit

Offline German_EE

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 09:48:12 am »
On your behalf I have contacted a local test equipment supplier. Once a reply is received I will post it here.
Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.

Warren Buffett

Online ConKbot

• Super Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 02:43:26 pm »
The massive processing power of those pic24's  :-DD

Offline elgonzo

• Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 02:46:16 pm »
It's probably classified as a tool intended for spying and intelligence gathering...  :-DD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:49:24 pm by elgonzo »

Offline German_EE

• Super Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 03:14:22 pm »
A reply has been received Mohandes but you may not like the answer. In order to export the scope to Iran I need to obtain a dual use export licence from the German Government. The application form for this licence has 26 pages, I have to fill in 14 pages and you need to fill in 12. The document needs to be completed in German and requires the following information from you:

Full name, date of birth, home address, identity card number, passport number (if issued), your full job title, the address and telephone number of your employer, a written statement detailing the exact use that the exported equipment will be used for, a declaration that the exported equipment will not be used for nuclear weapons research, biological weapons research, weapons of mass destruction, or suppression of political free will, the address of your bank and your full account details including account number and BIC/SWIFT code, details of payment method used to pay for the item being exported (if different from your bank), a declaration that the item will not be re-exported either whole or in part from its initial destination and a declaration that the item will not be disassembled or decompiled in an effort to discover commercial secrets. You also need to provide a copy of your identity card or passport and two original documents such as a bank statement or a utility bill proving that you live at your current address. I need to mail or FedEx the application to you then you need to fill in your section (in German), sign it, then include the additional documents in the package that you mail back to me so that I can complete the process.

The cost of this dual use export licence is 280 Euro and before the oscilloscope can be exported I need to submit the licence and all the other supporting paperwork to the local customs headquarters in Frankfurt. If the dual use export licence application fails then the 280 Euro is not refundable. In addition to the cost of the dual use export licence you need to add customs fees and shipping fees.

I have no doubt that all of the information we supply on the paperwork will end up in the hands of the US Government, please let me know if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.
Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.

Warren Buffett

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 03:43:28 pm »
I think that you should be able to buy from China. Either directly on aliexperss or taobao + broker. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-Channels-50MHz-Bandwidth-12Mpts-Memory-Depth-7-0-inches-TFT-LCD-Display-Rigol-DS1054Z-Digital/32246100497.html

Offline Mechanical Menace

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 04:02:45 pm »
I have no doubt that all of the information we supply on the paperwork will end up in the hands of the US Government

And almost every other government on earth. You really think there's only the Five Eyes spying on everyone else and each other? Honestly I'd apologise for my governments involvement if I didn't think there's only the Five Eyes who're incompetent enough to get caught spying on their allies.
Second sexiest ugly bloke on the forum.
"Don't believe every quote you read on the internet, because I totally didn't say that."
~Albert Einstein

Offline rozeh

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 04:33:09 pm »
...I pay you , i Promise...
:)
...i try more than 1month but seller say me leave this site |O |O
:D

Is this the Scop that you have considered to purchase, mohandes?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Rigol-DS1054Z-4-channels-50Mhz-digital_60057631319.html

I think nobody can help you. why don't you order it from china? alibaba.com or alixpress.com is a good option IMO. try it.
Mark Twain — 'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.'

Offline Howardlong

• Super Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 05:10:50 pm »

Correct. Although a kind soul may think that they're doing someone a favour, this is very real. There is a whole army of lawyers mostly based in the US rubbing their hands with glee over this kind of stuff. And even if you have no connection with the US, and your domestic government apparently takes a benign attitude, that will not necessarily stop the US lawyers from having a go. Where there's muck there's brass as we say here.

In my line of work, although I don't do defence, much of the stuff I do has been on the US Munitions List and is covered by ITAR. We had hoped that the declassifying of some stuff from the USML it was going to help to some degree, but practically speaking it has done very little, it simply took stuff out of ITAR control and put it into EAR's Commerce Control List instead. The lawyers will get fat whatever happens.

As an example, the US CCL for oscilloscopes is:

• 3A292 – Controls digital oscilloscopes, with analog-digital conversion, greater than 1 giga-sample per second, 8 bits or greater resolution, stores 256 or more samples

There will also be local restrictions in many other countries too.

Offline steve30

• Frequent Contributor
    • Stephen Coates' Homepage
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »
I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but why is sending oscilloscopes to Iran such a bad thing?

Online IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 06:45:43 pm »
I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but why is sending oscilloscopes to Iran such a bad thing?

Trade sanctions. It's about punishing a state for being a "bad actor" and persuading them to fall into line.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:48:25 pm by IanB »

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2015, 06:46:22 pm »
Because they are, like Fluke multimeters, test equipment that might be used to do things like check consumer equipment, radio equipment, or military equipment. You know, test equipment and tools, like screwdrivers, where SnapOn is prohibited from selling direct to them. Dual use so they ban all use.

Really efficient as well, just means they have to buy grey or smuggled stuff with no way to have it calibrated or repaired by the manufacturer.

Or they just order from PRC and get the stuff cheaply without hassle, delivered in the ordinary post.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf