Author Topic: Wikileaks releases TPP draft  (Read 3374 times)

Offline chibiaceTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Wikileaks releases TPP draft
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:49:02 pm »
http://wikileaks.org/tpp/

cant be good. welcome the new world order!

perhaps alex jones was right

doomed!!
He Who Controls The Spice Controls The Universe

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: Wikileaks releases TPP draft
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 01:06:25 am »
be prepare thread locked ;)
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline jh15

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 01:25:59 am »
Included in this crap is SOPA again along with associated crap. Get out and vote for for a government enema in your country!
Tek 575 curve trcr top shape, Tek 535, Tek 465. Tek 545 Hickok clone, Tesla Model S,  Ohio Scientific c24P SBC, c-64's from club days, Giant electric bicycle, Rigol stuff, Heathkit AR-15's. Heathkit ET- 3400a trainer&interface. Starlink pizza.

Offline Psi

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 01:32:48 am »
The government can only go against what people want for a limited time before the whole system crumbles.

For Music/Movies/TV the most likely way for the system to crumble is content producers leaving the RIAA/MPAA to produce and sell content themselves.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:35:45 am by Psi »
Greek letter 'Psi' (not Pounds per Square Inch)

Offline Stonent

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 02:34:24 am »
But at the same time, the government bribes you as well. They like to wrap all these nice-to-haves up as government services and make it so that you can't choose an alternative or make it very difficult to do so.

If you compare it to the recent Google rant. Google gives you all these things for free (as in beer) but in exchange you pay with your information and all that goes into their giant database. And maybe one day they notice you were trying to decide between buying a Hyundai or a Mitsubishi and maybe recently Mitsubishi had signed a big ad contract with Google. So google knows you're deciding between the two so they start doing as much as they can to steer you in one direction.

I know this from personal experience as a little over a year ago my wife was looking at getting a car and I started noticing that whenever she was using the computer she was constantly getting ads for Mitsubishis.

Anyway, back to the government. So they entice you along with services like social security, health care (in some countries), welfare, unemployment insurance etc and now they know so much about you. And I'm sure it is a heck of a lot easier for the NSA to get cooperation from another government agency than a multi-national telephone company if they want to know more about you.

Just a rant on my part.
The larger the government, the smaller the citizen.

Online johansen

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 02:39:28 am »
no need for government conspiracy just dig a hole in the middle east and you'll find a layer of glass from thousands of years ago.. we've been through this stuff before.
bacteria in a bottle, none of them know when the food supply runs out.
speaking of which, animals won't eat gmo food.

what was the first thing Oppenheimer said after he witnessed the first bomb blast "We have discovered the technologies of old"

anyhow, we're still using Babylonian merchant code for almost everything today.

Online johansen

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 02:43:50 am »
http://wikileaks.org/tpp/
cant be good. welcome the new world order!
same as the old world order.
6000 years.. it was fun while it lasted.

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 06:47:13 pm »
no need for government conspiracy just dig a hole in the middle east and you'll find a layer of glass from thousands of years ago.. we've been through this stuff before.

what was the first thing Oppenheimer said after he witnessed the first bomb blast "We have discovered the technologies of old"

The words that Dr. Oppenheimer said was from the Bhagavad-Gita the sacred book of the hindu, "I am become death, the shatterer of worlds"

Online johansen

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 07:26:39 pm »

The words that Dr. Oppenheimer said was from the Bhagavad-Gita the sacred book of the hindu, "I am become death, the shatterer of worlds"
yep, that's not all either. then again, no one can agree on it.
you should read the rest of that book for more referances to ten thousand suns.

Offline con-f-use

• Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 10:23:05 pm »
the f's going on here?!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf