Author Topic: Paul Horowitz: "The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence"  (Read 14743 times)

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
Re: Paul Horowitz: "The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence"
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2016, 02:34:25 am »

Good i'm glad one get's it ..

As they are in "Parallel" with Earth and that is the design to keep themselves hidden and superior is just one reason there is no actual evidence one can poke with a stick (spear it) (spirit) , they hide in among the primates , just like those scientists experimenting or evaluating consciousness on the Gorillas and other primates (stay back or we get tore apart) , that is just one small example , they fool everyone by long time social programming of a what is , like the superstitions and seeings and miracles and that also is a big list so therefore it becomes quite normal and easy to hide and do their own experiments of all sorts especially Genetics , then comes consciousness (without a base housing what's to experiment on?) and the list goes on and on .

One "can" poke with a stick the current experiments and programming that are housed like the mentioned entertainers and more but everyone seems to think? they are normal , Bart Simpsons voice fully believes after its ded it's going to be housed in a new housing , wouldn't it be ironic if it still had bart's voice as a default ha ha ha ha , there are heaps , another small example> why has no-one asked the deli lama "where are you actually from , how you get here and where do you go (when ded) and do you actually remember anything at all ?" , no one i have heard/seen on the Tv has actually confronted the deli lama yet , everyone takes it all for granted and real and a truth , there are heaps .

Tricks of the Light , vision interference , setups , plenty of murders , eradications and engineering all to be seen only some look . all imo of course .

Tapping on the keyboard is now over , i'm a good Monkey (a generic primate) .
As I say in a related discussion about another life form who may have created everything as we know it....

The lack of evidence for existence is not evidence of non-existence.

I do believe as it was said in my favorite television series of all time.
"Life Here Began Out There"
Sue AF6LJ

Offline GEuser

• Frequent Contributor
  • Is Leaving
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2016, 09:41:19 am »
AF6LJ , I do not feel like giving the Horowitz any more credence in this thread by participating here , i'll certainly agree with most of what you have typed for sure , see i still am on about that looking up and finding is not the real proof and absolutely no one seems to be poking around in the right spots down here  .

Also the other included debates? of just how sinister Alien actually are not compared to the they be good and saving the planet/human race side and then the 3rd side of they don't exist at all and the 4th side of G_D will save everything and the 5th side like the 5th element movie , a character out of times past before Bc or the common era to my understanding pointed all that out with a comment of something like "What one thinks hears or see's is not the real world , the world is a illusion" and many other sayings , and it's last dying words were something like "What more do you want" to whoever was there waiting (probably a Parasite) .

I'll be straight here , all those bastards knew about them BUT did not actually say (as they also knew future writings to come) that Nasty Lying Dirty Manipulating Murdering Alien Filth are here at Earth , Unhuman , that's the issue i deal with with a lot of those so called past bullshit profits .

It seems Nostradamus got close but like all or most they get "changed" , others  like Socrates and he had to Die (look what it was actually talking about with a now different view) , and way way back All the Time over and over , History has been manipulated to be different imo .

So , i'm out and be hangin about .
Soon

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2016, 01:59:30 pm »
Well we know there are Lies, Damned Lies and then there is history. I've read Nostradamus and I tend to go with the conservative interpretations.

You touched on salvation of the Human Race; that is in our hands, and if we don't get off this rock and start colonizing other rocks in this solar system we won't have that capability in three or four generations, due to essential resource depletion.

We need to stop killing each other and work on planning for the future.

Sue AF6LJ

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf