Author Topic: Laptop detectors  (Read 16097 times)

Offline manzini

• Regular Contributor
Re: Laptop detectors
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2015, 10:49:26 am »
I don't understand how people from continental Europe can be xenophobic, what with them all being foreigners themselves...

it seems that not only continental europeans.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/celts-descended-from-spanish-fishermen-study-finds-416727.html

"....but the hordes of British holidaymakers who visited Spain this summer were, in fact, returning to their ancestral home."

:)

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:52:14 am by manzini »

Offline Shock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2015, 10:59:37 am »
Scum stole my grandfather's car battery again. Small 45 Ah battery. Why not steal big, more expensive batteries from those SUVs? No, steel only from poor people. And the car was parked in front of police station (where he lives), of course.

Probably was the police, get a car alarm with a bonnet switch.
Soldering/Rework: Pace ADS200, Pace MBT350
Multimeters: Fluke 189, 87V, 117, 112   >>> WANTED STUFF <<<
Oszilloskopen: Lecroy 9314, Phillips PM3065, Tektronix 2215a, 314

Offline Mechanical Menace

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2015, 11:36:30 am »
I don't understand how people from continental Europe can be xenophobic, what with them all being foreigners themselves...

:-DD :-DD :-DD
Second sexiest ugly bloke on the forum.
"Don't believe every quote you read on the internet, because I totally didn't say that."
~Albert Einstein

Offline zapta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2015, 06:37:30 am »
Funny thing is today on the way home I saw a car driving along with a broken side window, the driver obviously an out of towner ( the number plates are a give away) must have had either a smartphone, tablet or laptop on the seat next to him, and it was taken at a traffic light.  he turned off down a road that leads to a motor spares place and a glass fitment shop.

This recent Smarter Every Day video explains why it was the side window that was broken and not the windshield.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf