Author Topic: Would anybody be interested  (Read 10389 times)

Offline AlxDroidDev

• Frequent Contributor
    • Arduino Web Brasil
Re: Would anybody be interested
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2016, 09:38:16 pm »
I have a box full of ISA and PCI cards, plus a few 386 and 486 motherboards with boxes and manuals. Among the ISA cards there are IDE controllers, serial + LPT controllers, sound cards (including one AWE64), fax-modems, PCI SCSI controller, and so on. I also have plenty of those serial cables and parallel cables that go on the computer and are connected to the controllers (IDK what they are called in English). For good measure, I can add an IDE CD-ROM and an IDE 40Gb HDD, plus several IDE and floppy cables.

I`ll try and get a photo of everything.

I don't want to sell them, but I'll trade them for one Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with case and power adapter + shipping (mine and yours).
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from." (Andrew S. Tanenbaum)

Offline AmperaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • Ampera's Forums
Re: Would anybody be interested
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 12:53:20 am »
I have a box full of ISA and PCI cards, plus a few 386 and 486 motherboards with boxes and manuals. Among the ISA cards there are IDE controllers, serial + LPT controllers, sound cards (including one AWE64), fax-modems, PCI SCSI controller, and so on. I also have plenty of those serial cables and parallel cables that go on the computer and are connected to the controllers (IDK what they are called in English). For good measure, I can add an IDE CD-ROM and an IDE 40Gb HDD, plus several IDE and floppy cables.

I`ll try and get a photo of everything.

I don't want to sell them, but I'll trade them for one Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with case and power adapter + shipping (mine and yours).

Yea, the issue is the shipping. It would be around 100 bucks for everything, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 01:17:13 am by TwoOfFive »
I forget who I am sometimes, but then I remember that it's probably not worth remembering.
EEVBlog IRC Admin - Join us on irc.austnet.org #eevblog

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf