rsjsouza:
"Iacta alea est"
Julius Caesar, 49BC

Ed.Kloonk:
"Trust me, I'm a doctor."

My doctor, yesterday.

SiliconWizard:
"Trust me, I'm an engineer!"

Haha, when you need to resort to an argument of authority, it's usually that you are not very convincing.

Psi:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on October 29, 2021, 01:33:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Psi on October 28, 2021, 10:42:39 am ---I'm sure Fran has enough viewership to loan her enough money to get a house.
--- End quote ---

Not in Philly, and that's essentially the problem. She won't consider a reasonably priced place outside the city.

--- End quote ---

She said she could afford to repay a loan, but just can't get one.
So one would assume that means she can afford the loan repayments needed to buy a house where she wants one.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: Psi on October 31, 2021, 03:02:47 am ---
--- Quote from: EEVblog on October 29, 2021, 01:33:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Psi on October 28, 2021, 10:42:39 am ---I'm sure Fran has enough viewership to loan her enough money to get a house.
--- End quote ---
Not in Philly, and that's essentially the problem. She won't consider a reasonably priced place outside the city.

--- End quote ---
She said she could afford to repay a loan, but just can't get one.
So one would assume that means she can afford the loan repayments needed to buy a house where she wants one.

--- End quote ---

You won't get a house in the centre of the city of Philly though, it'd be an apartment.
Then there is the question of where the deposit comes from.
And then the problems of finding a suitable live/work space close to her other spaces, and the ongoing costs of those other spaces (5 spaces total).
I suspect that buying a place in the downtown city of Philly, even if possible, solves the getting booted out problem, but will still be a large financial cash flow burden.

The argument from many people remains the same, it's vastly cheaper to consolidate into a large combined space in the suburbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version