General > Contests & Events

5 free raspberry pi picos for the eevblog member

(1/5) > >>

ansonbao:
Hi
On January 21, the Raspberry Pi Foundation released the latest microcontroller development board: RaspBerry Pi Pico. Compared with other Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Pico is smaller but more powerful.
More importantly, RaspBerry Pi Pico uses the first self-developed chip RP2040.
In order to encourage more people build their projects, we are holding raspberry pi pico contest. But so many people said they can't purchase pico in their local store,so here I will send 5 pico to eevblog members, the freight included.
If you need just leave the comment here.

exe:
I have project, but I only use rp2040 IC, not the whole rpi board. One may ask where I'm going to get bare rp2040. Well, I plan to desolder it from the rpi board. So, does this count as an rpi project? :).

ansonbao:

--- Quote from: exe on April 29, 2021, 06:42:29 am ---I have project, but I only use rp2040 IC, not the whole rpi board. One may ask where I'm going to get bare rp2040. Well, I plan to desolder it from the rpi board. So, does this count as an rpi project? :).

--- End quote ---
I also didn't find the bare rp2040 in the market. What's the project this time?
The contest is encouraging people build projects,so it still can be count as an rpi project

Algoma:
Was looking at the RP2040 pico from Digikey, it looks like a good choice.

ansonbao:

--- Quote from: Algoma on April 29, 2021, 07:20:24 am ---Was looking at the RP2040 pico from Digikey, it looks like a good choice.

--- End quote ---
Please PM me and I will arrange ship one to  you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version