General > Contests & Events

Agilent scope giveaway @ FB

(1/6) > >>

Short Circuit:

http://www.facebook.com/agilent.scopes

--- Quote ---We want to reward our growing base of Facebook fans by giving away an InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope to one lucky fan!

Like our page, tell a friend, and spread the word, because if we reach 2,500 Facebook fans by October 24, you could soon be the owner of the oscilloscope thousands already trust to test and debug their designs.

For more information about our promotion rules and eligibility, visit our website at www.agilent.com/find/facebookpromo.
--- End quote ---

elliot42:
Doesn't look like it's available to Australians :(

--- Quote ---This promotion is limited to specific countries and is only open to entrants aged 18 years or older at the time of submission who are legal residents of, and physically located within, Austria, Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Republic of Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States (excluding New York, Florida, and Rhode Island), and Venezuela.
--- End quote ---

elCap:
At the moment there are 1191 "Likes". The page have been around since 2009 so not very likely it will more than double in a month. Anyway, I like it and hope to win!   :)

Astroplio:
Yeah I was that 1191rst person to like the page. Greece is excluded also.
So if anybody from this forum wins the price, remember to thank all those unsung heroes who helped reach the goal ;p

George

Jimmy the Squid:
And I'm 1192. After being posted here, I bet it fills up to 2500 fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version