General > Contests & Events

Dream Bench Sweepstakes - Keysight Scope/DMM/FG/PS/SA - Till Dec. 15th

<< < (5/6) > >>

Anthocyanina:

--- Quote from: T44toc on November 24, 2021, 05:24:57 pm ---Hi has anyone actually received there prizes from the keysite give away ? I received an email from mr Daniel Bogdanoff along with his number over 18 months ago saying I’d won and sent me paperwork regarding the win all I’ve had is email after email saying it’s running late. So has anyone else actually received the prizes? Thanks mal

--- End quote ---

You won something on the 2020 event and still haven't received the prize? I think so far no one who's won this year's Dave's pick draw has received their prize either. I believe someone from the complete bench contest from this year has receved theirs, didn't know people from last year have yet to receive their prizes. Seems like we'll be waiting a long time. Oh well, not much more to do but to be patient  \$\Omega\$

polarKaung:
well, I cannot even able to access the site, even with vpn  :-DD

Trader:
8+ months and counting  :'(

--- Quote from: Anthocyanina on November 25, 2021, 06:12:10 am ---
--- Quote from: T44toc on November 24, 2021, 05:24:57 pm ---Hi has anyone actually received there prizes from the keysite give away ? I received an email from mr Daniel Bogdanoff along with his number over 18 months ago saying I’d won and sent me paperwork regarding the win all I’ve had is email after email saying it’s running late. So has anyone else actually received the prizes? Thanks mal

--- End quote ---

You won something on the 2020 event and still haven't received the prize? I think so far no one who's won this year's Dave's pick draw has received their prize either. I believe someone from the complete bench contest from this year has receved theirs, didn't know people from last year have yet to receive their prizes. Seems like we'll be waiting a long time. Oh well, not much more to do but to be patient  \$\Omega\$

--- End quote ---

stevenspmd:
I got a letter and nice fancy ruler from Keysight a few months back acknowledging the delay. I'm just about to change addresses too, hopefully, I'll get an email or some tracking info when/if it is sent so that I can redirect it to its proper home! :)

Anthocyanina:

--- Quote from: stevenspmd on January 13, 2022, 05:15:50 am ---I got a letter and nice fancy ruler from Keysight a few months back acknowledging the delay. I'm just about to change addresses too, hopefully, I'll get an email or some tracking info when/if it is sent so that I can redirect it to its proper home! :)

--- End quote ---

I got the same letter and ruler. I wonder how much longer it will take to get a new update. Since they aren't making any money on sending the giveaway prizes, i'm sure it's not a priority, but it seems there is stock on mouser at least of the multimeter, power suppy and function generator released last year, so hopefully they'll be able to spare enough of those to send the giveaway prizes soon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version