General > Contests & Events

Dunstable Downs electronics bootsale (Luton.UK) May 22nd

<< < (13/13)

Zenith:
Last time I had JWs come round I was doing something round the back. They asked me if I thought aii these bombs and rockets going off and killing people were terrible. I said no, I thought they were great. I'd worked on three missiles and the company I worked for now supplied major components for several missiles, which I listed, and the development systems needed. The only time I had doubts was when business was slack, which wasn't often.

They were dumbstruck and walked away. I don't believe they expected such unrepentant wickedness.

That was about 20 years ago. They haven't been round since. I think I was blacklisted.

bd139:
It's definitely possible to get on a blacklist. Blissful it is too  :-DD

Perhaps I should start my own cult. "Have you heard the good news? You can get it on 145.5MHz FM if you buy this Baofeng HT off me for a one off price of only £200!"  >:D

Squarewave:
Anyone here at Chippenham today? Usually a good one, though I couldn't today.

tggzzz:

--- Quote from: Squarewave on July 31, 2022, 06:27:15 pm ---Anyone here at Chippenham today? Usually a good one, though I couldn't today.

--- End quote ---

I went... https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/test-equipment-anonymous-(tea)-group-therapy-thread/msg4331617/#msg4331617

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version