General > Contests & Events

Extech giving away a FLIR i3

(1/5) > >>

PetrosA:
Extech is looking for 3000 followers to it's twitter account, at which point they'll pick one and give them a FLIR i3 color IR camera (google's telling me it's worth about $1200). AFAIK, eligibility is worldwide. They're at around 350 now, so a lot of us get a chance to win!

http://twitter.com/planetextech

Extech rules when it comes to promotional contests - hands down!

EEVblog:
They do pretty good, but Agilent just gave away 3 x DSOX3000 scopes in exchange for a review!

Dave.

johnboxall:
Oh crap, thanks for the reminder...

PetrosA:
I'm sure that a scope for a review is a good deal, but for time spent vs. value gained, I'll bet the clear winner is Extech on this one ;) Even if it takes all 2754 people a whole 4 seconds to get to twitter and click "follow", you're still only looking at 3 man-hours of labor spent for a $1200 item. I'll take $400/hr any day :)

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: PetrosA on September 20, 2011, 04:57:05 am ---I'm sure that a scope for a review is a good deal, but for time spent vs. value gained, I'll bet the clear winner is Extech on this one ;) Even if it takes all 2754 people a whole 4 seconds to get to twitter and click "follow", you're still only looking at 3 man-hours of labor spent for a $1200 item. I'll take $400/hr any day :)

--- End quote ---

But an $8K scope is a much better and more useful toy!

Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version