General > Contests & Events

FeelTech FY6800 Signal Generator Free Trial

<< < (14/14)

FeelElec:

--- Quote from: rhb on April 11, 2018, 12:24:30 am ---I sent a PM about my V 3.0 FY-6600.  More "we fix for free".  When I asked for details about how to arrange that. feeltech got *very* quiet. just as back in December.

--- End quote ---

Dear Customers:
We have no staff to take charge of this forum account before. We have not landed in this forum for a long time. We apologize for the vacancy in our work. At the same time, we will compensate the damaged customers. From now on, our account is in the charge of a special person, we will maintain the forum. Customers who have purchased version FY6600 V3.0 before will send the firmware chip downloaded version V3.1 free of charge as long as they contact us. At the same time, if these customers intend to purchase FY6900 series products, our company will return all the profits of the machine to customers, charging only the cost of equipment and transportation costs. Please contact us in EVVblog or Email.

Email address: service@feelelec.com

FeelElec

FeelElec:

--- Quote from: cybermaus on April 06, 2018, 04:23:20 pm ---It can be even simpler: just release the 3.2 firmware as a up-loadable file. 90% or better of the user community here on eevblog will next fix their own devices without additional cost to Feeltech *and* the device has potential to become popular if mistakes can be fixed and it can be played with

Also, my note above toward negativity was on complaining over the wording whether this was a contest and how they mix up words for free and trail.  Not worth it.
The bad firmware remarks are very much to the point. Note that I asked about upgrade able firmware earlier in this thread. Those are the valid complaints

--- End quote ---

Dear Customers:

We have no staff to take charge of this forum account before. We have not landed in this forum for a long time. We apologize for the vacancy in our work. At the same time, we will compensate the damaged customers. From now on, our account is in the charge of a special person, we will maintain the forum. Customers who have purchased version FY6600 V3.0 before will send the firmware chip downloaded version V3.1 free of charge as long as they contact us. At the same time, if these customers intend to purchase FY6900 series products, our company will return all the profits of the machine to customers, charging only the cost of equipment and transportation costs. Please contact us in EVVblog or Email.

Email address: service@feelelec.com

FeelElec

Sava:
I have a Fj-6800. The frequency is incorrect and minus 13.7 Hz / mhz. Could the time base of this generator be set?

Doctorandus_P:

--- Quote from: feeltech on April 04, 2018, 08:50:11 am ---...
3.   Must have more than five years of experience in the development of electronic engineers=dlattach;attach=409315

--- End quote ---

What a bummer.
I have not developed an electronic engineer yet.

Photo's apparently used t be developed with Hydroquinone. Does that also work for engineers, or do you need more exotic stuff for those?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroquinone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version