Author Topic: Hamvention 2021 Show Specials  (Read 12782 times)

Offline tequipmentTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
Hamvention 2021 Show Specials
« on: May 20, 2021, 03:50:35 pm »
Hamvention is always one of the biggest ham radio events on the calendar every year so we were pretty disappointed to hear that (once again) it was being cancelled due to the pandemic. That said, the organizers have done a great job to put together some virtual events over the typical event weekend. It's happening right now (May 20-22), check out the event details here.

If you've ever been to the show you know that we typically have a booth with some special event pricing on test gear like scopes and spectrum analyzers. With the show happening virtually this year, we wanted to offer some virtual show specials to go along with it.

We have two great specials running right now - check them out here

The following users thanked this post: thm_w

Offline wizard69

• Super Contributor
Re: Hamvention 2021 Show Specials
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 07:30:38 pm »
Thanks for the specials.   

Unfortunately this is another cancellation that has me bummed out.   Literally ever distraction I might have taken time to check out has been cancelled.

Offline tequipmentTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
Re: Hamvention 2021 Show Specials
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 02:20:37 pm »
Thanks for the specials.   

Unfortunately this is another cancellation that has me bummed out.   Literally ever distraction I might have taken time to check out has been cancelled.

You're welcome, hopefully this is the beginning of the end of all the cancellations.

For anyone who has yet to check out the specials - time is running out to take advantage! These deals will expire at the end of the month.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf