General > Contests & Events

Siglent SDS1052DL+ Giveaway! Australia Only. No forms or application required.

(1/3) > >>

Sim IPD:
HI Fellow Forum Members,

We are giving away an unopened and unused Siglent SDS1052DL+ for 1 lucky winner. Rules are simple Make me laugh and win ;D. No really its that's simple.

Some points to consider:

- Deadline is 5pm Wednesday 5th of May. Any entry after this time will be excluded.

- Freight is covered by us. I managed to convince the higher ups, your welcome :)

- Winner will be announced on Friday 7th of May on this Thread

- Only 1 entry per person. You can comment more than once but your first entry is the one I will be deciding on.

- Its an unused unit but don't expect it to come with a calibration certificate or any warranty. It is a free unit afterall :)

- Electronics jokes will probably not do you any favors as my background is Biology, yes that's right Biology don't ask why.

- This is for our AU residents only.

- That's it, Good Luck and the best joke wins the prize.

- One last thing Tautech and Dave are excluded, as you both have enough Siglent gear of your own  :-DD

Its been a tough year and we thought it would be a nice gesture to do a small giveaway and also have some fun along the way. There might be more to come in the future shhhh.

https://www.triotest.com.au/

Muttley Snickers:
The Funny Jokes For Silly Scopes Competition.

Funny?, I’ll give you funny alright.   :rant:
Trying to charge like a million bucks for a Siglent product on the Trio website was just hilarious.   :palm:

Anyway, I wouldn’t even part with one of my knock-knock jokes for a scope with only 32Kpts, even my rusty old TDS-1002 with 2.5K memory is still worth a couple of one liners and perhaps a whimsical pun. If it’s a laugh you want, make it an SDS-1072CML+ with 2Mpts and I might consider doing an entire stand up routine.   :-BROKE

:) :P

Brumby:
Ah ... somebody actually posted.  I was going to offer the following just before the deadline - but since that has been moved, I'll just throw it in now.....

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

*crickets*

tautech:
Entering for Muttley in Oz as it's well past time he replaced his old Tek.  :horse:

Black Phoenix:
An Oscilloscope, the kind of endangered species in my ecosystem since I learned basic electronics and circuit reading back in 2005. Didn't practice that much, and when I needed to use one in 2008 I was like a donkey looking at a palace (that's a literally translation from a Joke in Portuguese).

I would participate but I'm not in Australia, Hong Kong would be the closest I would be able to go. Well good luck to all the contenders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version