General > Contests & Events

UK Radio Rallies

<< < (20/20)

Squarewave:
Was at Newbury on Sunday, forgot to post here to see who'll be there. Was a good day, restraint in my buying things to hoard.

tggzzz:

--- Quote from: Squarewave on June 28, 2023, 08:46:29 am ---Was at Newbury on Sunday, forgot to post here to see who'll be there. Was a good day, restraint in my buying things to hoard.

--- End quote ---

Not so "good" on my part, nor on Zenith's. I got another Tek1502, this one working apart from the expected hazardous waste zone, a Tinsley galvanometer (bust), an HP5300A multimeter with the delightful dotted 7 segment displays (bust), a Tek 2465 operators manual which I'll keep, Sony/Tek 323 service manual which I'll flip.

Squarewave:

--- Quote from: tggzzz on June 28, 2023, 09:02:21 am ---
--- Quote from: Squarewave on June 28, 2023, 08:46:29 am ---Was at Newbury on Sunday, forgot to post here to see who'll be there. Was a good day, restraint in my buying things to hoard.

--- End quote ---

Not so "good" on my part, nor on Zenith's. I got another Tek1502, this one working apart from the expected hazardous waste zone, a Tinsley galvanometer (bust), an HP5300A multimeter with the delightful dotted 7 segment displays (bust), a Tek 2465 operators manual which I'll keep, Sony/Tek 323 service manual which I'll flip.

--- End quote ---

The only thing I bought was a power factor and wattage unit for the Avometer. I don't expect it'll work and will never probably use it either, but for the price I thought why not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version