Author Topic: KFC  (Read 10788 times)

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
Re: KFC
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2021, 01:48:57 pm »
There are no 'best bits' with actual KFC  ;) Skin off or at minimum slice it so the marinade gets into the flesh.

Part of the reason you might find the skin the 'best bit' is there is not much flavour imparted to the no doubt bleached chicken flesh under the skin :horse:
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline AaronLee

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2021, 02:18:30 pm »
Chicken sandwich is hands down Chick-Fil-A, a decidedly US only East of the Mississippi chain.

I think you're behind the times a bit. Plenty of Chick-Fil-A restaurants on the west coast last time I checked.

Offline MicrodoserTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2021, 12:47:13 am »
There are no 'best bits' with actual KFC  ;) Skin off or at minimum slice it so the marinade gets into the flesh.

Part of the reason you might find the skin the 'best bit' is there is not much flavour imparted to the no doubt bleached chicken flesh under the skin :horse:

Indeed. My post was more in jest, of course the stuff you buy in the stores is not good.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2021, 03:51:48 am »
Rule of DIY fried chicken always do a bit more than you need so Lunch the next day is tasty  :)
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline BrianHG

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2022, 12:47:12 am »
Take a look here, multiple online recipes tested:

The following users thanked this post: I wanted a rude username, Microdoser

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf