Author Topic: Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer  (Read 14038 times)

Online wraper

• Supporter
Re: Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »
Funding Canceled
Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator about 14 hours ago.

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 07:56:00 pm »
One thing it has always been good for is solving electronics problems. When you are in a lucid dream just head over to the electronics lab and work out your problem.

Why do math when you can get busy with Ms. September?

Haven't checked my profile have you....
Sorry I am not lesbian, being female I like men.

Sue AF6LJ

Offline olsenn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 08:04:53 pm »

Sorry; I hadn't checked your profile. I didn't mean to offend you.

Offline GK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 12:16:13 am »
Was the "lucid" dreamer really "in control" of his dream, or does he just imagine that he was after the fact?
my terminology of being in "control" of your dream is that you want to keep lucid all the time and act based upon your will in the dream. if you have done that then you'll know what i mean. i've been chased by ghost in dreams before, now when being lucid, i chased them! ;) i tried to defy my "basic instinct" i guess maybe that was my mistake in the dream.

I'm not quite sure what you mean as most of your posts do not make a great deal of sense. The only dreams I have that I would perceive (rightly or wrongly) to have any degree of lucidity are the ones that persist through periods of consciousness or semi-consciousness. Having not heard the term “lucid dreaming” before this thread that is what I initially figured it was all about. I think most of this “ultimate video game” guff is most likely a load of tosh. So you chased ghosts in one of your dreams, so what? That does not mean that you were lucid at the time. Large parts (especially perceptions of lucidity after the fact) of most of these experiences are likely manufactured by the imagination upon recollection, and especially so in any environment of collective/mutual reinforcement and confidence building, such as a forum for true believers and assorted fantasists to share their experiences.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:46:48 am by GK »
Bzzzzt. No longer care, over this forum shit.........ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 06:05:46 am »
i'm not sure what you understand (i cant make any much sense out of your post either). but being lucid means you know/aware you are in a dream, you know you are sleeping but seeing things in the dreamworld at the same time. as for "conciousness", everybody concious in a dream (and remember it after wake up) but not necessarily lucid. one of the difference between lucid dream and "mental videogame" is that in videogame you create your own world whatever you like, you want disneyland, boom you are in disneyland. but in lucid dream you can be anywhere, even in a place you dont like, its just you are aware its a fake (dream) world, not like the rest of normal dreamers. if you have blended in the forum i linked, you'll know its not all about fairytales and goodness stories as you have potrayed. if you cant make it out (while others can), saying it is a bull, is not so nice to them ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:23:31 am by Mechatrommer »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline AF6LJ

• Supporter
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 12:47:27 am »

Sorry; I hadn't checked your profile. I didn't mean to offend you.

Not to worry that's okay. :)
Sue AF6LJ

Offline rthorntnTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor

Offline Phobos

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 11:40:50 pm »
Sometimes lucid dreaming is so nice that you get lost in your own little worlds... it's very addictive. Don't get me started on the astral though, where you have all five senses as just in the real, physical world. I have yet to see an electronic piece of kit that can bring you, forcibly, into that. So it makes me wonder what differing mechanisms are at play...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf