Author Topic: Beautifully Made Electronics Reference Posters  (Read 37567 times)

Offline indole

• Supporter
Re: Beautifully Made Electronics Reference Posters
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2015, 04:42:17 pm »
Received mine today and am impressed with the quality.  Very nice paper stock and print quality.  Thanks!

Offline inteljoe

• Contributor
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2015, 09:18:57 pm »
You guys might find this book handy.

www.onecircuit.com/sites/default/files/1/Pocket TTL Book.pdf

Off-topic, but an interesting book. Thanks.

FYI: I found a newer revision here; http://www.ti.com/lit/sl/scyd013b/scyd013b.pdf

Offline josephricafortTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2015, 12:03:25 pm »
I put the poster in a frame (will be replaced later with a better one), and it's now hanging above my electronics table.

Thanks again to Joseph Ricafort. I hope you have more projects in the future.

Wow! Beautiful indeed.. I'm so happy you have it now. Sorry for responding late. I'm preparing for a blog / online store so that you could see some of my recent and future projects. This poster will also be available for purchase, link will be posted.

I'm thinking of next projects to do, you might suggest what could it be. Again, thank you! Thank you Joe for posting this and your support.

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 02:21:23 pm »
I'm still volunteering for translating to Spanish ;)

Online tom66

• Super Contributor
  • Electronics Hobbyist & FPGA/Embedded Systems EE
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 05:57:30 pm »
Are you still selling these?

Offline indole

• Supporter
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 06:35:51 pm »

Wow! Beautiful indeed.. I'm so happy you have it now. Sorry for responding late. I'm preparing for a blog / online store so that you could see some of my recent and future projects. This poster will also be available for purchase, link will be posted.

I'm thinking of next projects to do, you might suggest what could it be. Again, thank you! Thank you Joe for posting this and your support.
Dedicated poster to op amps? :)
http://www.ti.com/lit/an/snoa621c/snoa621c.pdf

• Contributor
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2015, 12:40:20 am »

Thanks for volunteering. I'll be preparing for the texts for you to translate. ;-)

Are you still selling these?

Yes, will post a link soon!

Will study on these. I'll make it more advanced in the next series.. :-) Thanks everyone!

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2015, 01:29:14 am »

Thanks for volunteering. I'll be preparing for the texts for you to translate. ;-)
You're very welcome! Take your time, but it's easy for me and I would be very happy to do it as soon as possible ;)

Will study on these. I'll make it more advanced in the next series.. :-) Thanks everyone!

Here's some stuff what I'd like "posterized" in a very comprehensive way:

- Physics and mathematics related to electronics.
- Digital electronics: Binary codes, combinational logic, Karnaugh for dummies, secuential logic for dummies (including FSMs: Mealey, Morgan).
- Transistors for total and brain damaged dummies.
- Operational Amplifiers.
- Logic ICs: 74xx and 40xx families.
- Analog theory,  circuit theorems: Kirchoff, Thevenin, Norton, Kennelly, Superposition, Millman, Maximum Power Transfer, Miller, Belevitch, Poynting, Tellegen...

- All about diodes: Zener, etc
- Construction: Breadboard, Manhattan, Stripboard, PCBs (including home-made ones, chemicals and how to prepare them, etching, exposure box usage, tips & tricks...), soldering & desoldering (THT, SMT, solder tips, techniques, recommendations about appropriate equipment for each tasks...), workbench.
- Something about LEDs, lens and light physics?

I consider this a good index to get some inspiration: http://electronicsclub.info/menu.htm
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:27:40 am by Circuiteromalaguito »

• Contributor
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2015, 06:03:16 am »

Here's some stuff what I'd like "posterized" in a very comprehensive way:

- Physics and mathematics related to electronics.
- Digital electronics: Binary codes, combinational logic, Karnaugh for dummies, secuential logic for dummies (including FSMs: Mealey, Morgan).
- Transistors for total and brain damaged dummies.
- Operational Amplifiers.
- Logic ICs: 74xx and 40xx families.
- Analog theory,  circuit theorems: Kirchoff, Thevenin, Norton, Kennelly, Superposition, Millman, Maximum Power Transfer, Miller, Belevitch, Poynting, Tellegen...

- All about diodes: Zener, etc
- Construction: Breadboard, Manhattan, Stripboard, PCBs (including home-made ones, chemicals and how to prepare them, etching, exposure box usage, tips & tricks...), soldering & desoldering (THT, SMT, solder tips, techniques, recommendations about appropriate equipment for each tasks...), workbench.
- Something about LEDs, lens and light physics?

I consider this a good index to get some inspiration: http://electronicsclub.info/menu.htm

Thanks for these, good to know we're aligned. Very organized info from http://electronicsclub.info/menu.htm.

Offline inteljoe

• Contributor
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2015, 04:51:05 pm »
Quote from: josephricafort

I look forward to your future projects. Be sure to post a link when you get things up and running.

Offline GlowingGhoul

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2015, 06:38:29 pm »
Can these posters still be purchased? If so, where?

• Contributor
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2015, 08:29:03 am »
Hi, for those who'd like to get a printed/downloadabe copy of the posters, I've put a mini shop in my blog for you to purchase.

http://josericafort.com/store/

Thanks and have a great day! :-)

• Contributor
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2015, 08:32:10 am »
Hi, for those who'd like to get a printed/downloadabe copy of the posters, I've put a mini shop in my blog for you to purchase.

Btw, I've made the site encrypted to make sure your personal info and purchasing will be kept safe. Thanks again!

Offline codeboy2k

• Super Contributor
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2015, 09:01:36 am »
Maybe you've already caught this, but the JFETS are backwards... N-Channel is listed as P, and P is listed as N.

On thing to remember about any of the electronic symbols:  the arrow refers to a diode inside the transistor, and the pointy part of the arrow ALWAYS points to the N-type silicon.

diode:

N-JFET and P-JFET

• Contributor
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2015, 09:49:16 am »
Maybe you've already caught this, but the JFETS are backwards... N-Channel is listed as P, and P is listed as N.

Thanks for checking things out. I've already checked the BJTs and the MOSFETs. Looks like I might have left that one out.  :-+

Offline rudika79

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2015, 08:57:45 am »

Hi,

I just try to buy downloadable copy from your web site but its failed the paypal purchase. When I filled out your checkout form and click on "Proceed with Paypal" button, than I getting an error message. The error message say "Invalid shipping method". There is something wrong with your order form.

Thanks
Rudolf

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:59:40 am by rudika79 »

Offline armandas

• Frequent Contributor
    • My projects
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2015, 09:09:24 am »

I'd love to get the T-Shirts. Would you consider launching a Teespring campaign?

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2015, 07:49:34 am »

I'd love to get the T-Shirts. Would you consider launching a Teespring campaign?

I would like to help you translate your content, as I promised you before.

I have some ideas too, not sure if they are possible...

• Contributor
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2015, 02:15:05 pm »

Hi,

I just try to buy downloadable copy from your web site but its failed the paypal purchase. When I filled out your checkout form and click on "Proceed with Paypal" button, than I getting an error message. The error message say "Invalid shipping method". There is something wrong with your order form.

Thanks
Rudolf

Hi Rudolf,

I've added a "No Shipping ( For Downloads Only )" on the shipping option. It will automatically be the shipping option if you only buy the downloads without any printed posters.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks! :-)

Joseph

I would like to help you translate your content, as I promised you before.

I have some ideas too, not sure if they are possible...

Hi Circuiteromalaguito,

Sorry for not been able to connect with you lately, been busy for awhile. I'm open towards collaboration with you and we have the passion to make more of this.

Will let you know when its ready.

Thanks!

Joseph

Hi Armandas,

Quite been busy for awhile. Not familiar with Teespring yet but I'll check it out. If I've got some time, I'll be having them also  available in my blogstore. josericafort.com

Thanks for checking them out!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf