Products > Crowd Funded Projects

EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005

<< < (130/132) > >>

prasimix:
Hi, elekorsi, check AC power distribution, it's quite possible that your soft-start control on the AUX-PS failed, and that could be related to issue described in #108 . As a remedy you could try to add bigger RC snubber or replace AUX-PS with the latest revision (both bare PCB and assembled module are available on web store).

prasimix:
Forgot to mention, upgrading firmware to the latest revision 1.7.3. is highly recommended (many things are fixed and improved in the meantime).

elekorsi:
Hi, yeah, i then remembered that i saw something about the overheating resistor on AUX board and checked that one (R4). I just touched it and it fell OFF, and it sure had some tough life, as it's resistance is around 460ohms instead of 330
As i didn't have a 330ohm SMD resistor in that size, i just made some modern art with the through hole one. Will replace it at next order... And yes, IT WORKS  :-+
I will install a RC snubber and will also do the FW update today  :-+

prasimix:
Some other value should also works e.g. 220 to 360R, but in the long run you need to add bigger RC snubber.

elekorsi:
It's me again  :palm:
I replaced the resistor with proper one, installed a RC snubber and updated the FW.
I noticed a problem on the CH2 today. If i reduce the voltage to quickly it goes into error (3% OV protection). If i go slowly, it is OK. I tried with funtion generator and of course it goes into an error as soon as i start it. Is something wrong with the down programmer?
https://youtu.be/bG2VoespuyM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version