Author Topic: EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005  (Read 1368 times)

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
Re: EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 12:30:54 pm »
The sink capability can be calculated using the following equation: Isink, max = (VZD2 - Vth[Q5]) / R30 (See schematics here, Sheet 3of6). Therefore for the current setup, and if we use as average Q5's Vth of 3 V it is (9.1 - 3) / 2.2 = 2.78 A. This is a huge current, but it last in milliseconds (previous down-programmer offered about 0.3 A).

The following users thanked this post: exe

Offline 3roomlab

• Frequent Contributor
  • can you tell me how to cal sesame street meter?
Re: Cardboard boxes are ready
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2019, 06:44:00 am »
I've received yesterday small batch of cardboard transportation boxes for BB3 kit:

how much does it cost to buy the box there? is it a custom size and cost more to order custom size?
spheres of influence, example linustechtips. can you feel the brainwashing? showing off equipment, etc. were you swayed and baited? with immense popularity (and social "titles"), can you afford to disagree?

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
Re: EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 10:12:05 am »
Hi, I still cannot talk about prices. The customized box (i.e. drilled, painted and printed) with mounting frames for TFT display and AC/DC power modules with bare PCBs set will be available during and after the campaign. Anyway, I can say that it will be cheaper then general purpose metal electronic box of the same size that will requires customized front panel, etc.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf