Author Topic: Feedback on LumiCube: An LED cube kit for the Raspberry Pi  (Read 3844 times)

Offline matt-foundryTopic starter

Feedback on LumiCube: An LED cube kit for the Raspberry Pi
« on: April 27, 2021, 10:30:29 am »
My friend and I launched a Kickstarter last month, it's an interactive LED cube kit for the Raspberry Pi. We're currently busy preparing everything for manufacturing, and we're anxious to make this the best product possible for our backers.

I was wondering what everyone over here on the EEVBlog forum would make of our design. What do you suspect we have overlooked? What would you have done differently? Advice, criticism or thoughts of any kind much appreciated!

You can see the campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1202256831/lumicube-an-led-cube-kit-for-the-raspberry-pi

I've also written a bit more about the electronics here: https://www.hackster.io/matt107/lumicube-an-led-cube-kit-for-the-raspberry-pi-c8036d

The following users thanked this post: alexanderbrevig

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Re: Feedback on LumiCube: An LED cube kit for the Raspberry Pi
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 03:13:37 pm »
Nice job done well  :-+

Offline matt-foundryTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 11:48:24 am »
Thanks dunkemhigh! :D

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 07:30:53 am »
Very nicely done!
(And I like your company name too.  :))

This might be the first time I actually get on board with a Kickstarter project. But apparently I am to stupid to do so... Why does the "pre-order now" button on the Kickstarter page take me to an Indiegogo page with different packages? How do I actually register for the "Base Cube" on Kickstarter?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf