Author Topic: Indigogo Bioo.tech  (Read 13255 times)

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
Re: Indigogo Bioo.tech
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2016, 02:38:23 am »
The reason they quit was because they had practically no backers. 348 EUR out of 15,000 EUR with only 4 backers. Finally even this campaign was too much BS for average people to buy (or nobody likes to take care of plants).

They had one hundred thousand Euros pledged.

Offline edy

• Super Contributor
    • DevHackMod Channel
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2016, 12:25:34 pm »
Really? 100,000? Wow. I'm sorry I didn't follow the campaign before closing. I saw only after the announcement. Anyone have a screen capture?

I'm surprised but happy they did the right thing. Finally. But what, did they realize something new that their invention didn't work in the last few days? That they didn't know at the start of their campaign? Or did they get scared that with that kind of money they would have to deal with a sh*tstorm if they didn't deliver?

Or maybe they included too much real information in their profile so could be too easy to get caught after the scam? Or maybe their lead scientist was a fraud and the rest of the team caught on?
YouTube: www.devhackmod.com LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@winegaming:b Bandcamp Music Link
"Ye cannae change the laws of physics, captain" - Scotty

Offline edy

• Super Contributor
    • DevHackMod Channel
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2016, 12:32:23 pm »
I see it still in updates:

HUGE THANKS to all the backers behind this already slightly over 600% of our goal raised!! 90.000€ and almost 700 backers are numbers we never thought were possible, but yet again this is part of the crowdfunding magic that helps dreams come true. THANK YOU!

And....

Dear backers,

As we had previously announced, we had problems linked with two of our main producers due to the high market demand. Fortunately after an intensive search during these last weeks, we were able to find diverse potential candidates for this task. Nevertheless, after hard negotiations, it was unfortunately impossible to find an appropriate substitute candidate for the production which could guarantee quality, price and delivery at the same costs as the previous ones.

To solve the problem we would require a direct inyection of investment in order to make up for it. For this reason, and having in mind our small time margin before the ending of the campaign, we have considered it economically non-viable. Due to this situation, we have sadly decided to close down the crowdfunding campaign. All the contributions will be fully refunded to all backers in a time span of 24 hours.

This is a tough hit for us, as well as we understand that it is in the same way for the backers, who have accompanied us in this adventure.

We are a starting company with passion for what we do and with a committed team. It has been a hard decision for us after all the efforts made, having the success at such a short distance and seeing it all impeded by this last bump on the road, which made it financially unsustainable. Our intention has been to act always in a responsible way, finding solutions for all type of problems within our possibilities.

We ask for comprehension and apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.

Having said this; in Bioo we will keep on going, and even if we have been through this, we will persist in developing our technology until it is accessible for everyone. In September we will initialize our manufacturing of the first Bioo panels for home electrical generation and we hope that 2017 will be a huge year for us, where we can start it´s commercialization. Respecting Bioo Lite, we will be working to enable everyone to find it in their closest shops as soon as possible. We have the opportunity to make this world a better place, responsible and green; and it is for that for which we will continue working until succeeding.

For any doubt don´t hesistate in contacting us through: info@bioo.tech

Thank you for being there,

The Bioo Team.
YouTube: www.devhackmod.com LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@winegaming:b Bandcamp Music Link
"Ye cannae change the laws of physics, captain" - Scotty

Offline Xenoamor

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 12:06:01 pm »
If they have a working pre-production build like they're saying they do they wouldn't have an issue finding a producer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf