Author Topic: EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005  (Read 68907 times)

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
Re: EEZ Bench Box 3 - Sequel to EEZ H24005
« Reply #600 on: June 01, 2021, 09:40:15 am »
Hi, I would like to inform you that after long preparations our Web store is now publicly available. We created a Web store for the following reasons:
  • Shortening the availability time of manufactured products
  • Prompt pre-sales and post-sales support based on direct order data (no need to ask Crowd Supply/Mouser for order history details)
  • Loyalty scheme for new and existing customers as well as for promoters so your activities will be rewarded
  • Finally, a larger margin for us which would increase the chance for our survival and also further development (new products and team increase)
https://www.envox.eu/store/

The following users thanked this post: dunkemhigh, Kean, gnavigator1007, Jacon

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
« Reply #601 on: June 01, 2021, 01:02:14 pm »
The loyalty scheme mentioned in the last post is called the EEZ Loyalty program which allows you to collect points that can be used on the Web store. The first points are obtained upon registration. The list of rewarded activities, the number of points collected, prizes and sponsorship links can be found on the Loyalty tab in My accounts after logging in. The initial loyalty level is Customer, however all those who have supported us in previous crowdfunding campaigns can contact us at any time and will be promoted to the next level (Backer). All collected and unused points will be transferred to the next level.

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
« Reply #602 on: June 09, 2021, 02:34:36 pm »
A short video of how another device (i.e. Arduino) using UART takes control of BB3. This is a feature of the upcoming firmware v1.7.

Used Arduino sketch: https://github.com/eez-open/modular-psu-firmware/tree/master/docs/examples/arduino_dlog_bookmarks

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
« Reply #603 on: June 10, 2021, 10:04:30 am »
Another call to existing backers: contact us (email, support ticket, DM/PM here, on Twitter or Discord) after registration on our web site so that we can promote you to a higher Loyalty level where your activities are rewarded better.

The following users thanked this post: exe

Offline prasimix

• Supporter
    • EEZ
« Reply #604 on: June 12, 2021, 03:35:18 pm »
Important discovery that may affect backers that has AUX-PS module r3B3 (green PCB): #108.
We will post an update if we have new details of what is really going on or if some other possible fix is found.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf