Products > Crowd Funded Projects

ProBUDDY Kits by Sunday Robotics

<< < (21/24) > >>

salihkanber:

We are building programming practice station for Microchip, Atmel, ST and Raspberry Pi's easily on our ProBUDDY Kits + ProBUDDY Rack.

PlainName:

--- Quote from: salihkanber on March 17, 2022, 03:20:02 pm ---Our ProBUDDY Kits are one of the best equipments in our lab.

--- End quote ---

Those aluminium rails strike me as a great idea to mount stuff on the wall. Suppose that multimeter had a slot mount on the back and you just clipped it onto the rail (there would need to be some more of them to be really useful).

Perhaps a pegboard is the way to do that, but the ally rails look a lot nicer :)

50ShadesOfDirt:
Very nice product, brilliant way to fund further effort at your company! Looks like kickstarter effort was fully funded ...

I'll order a la carte from the probuddykits.com site ... in support of our children's homeschooling efforts on electronics & such.

Thanks again for your efforts!

salihkanber:

--- Quote from: dunkemhigh on March 17, 2022, 04:57:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: salihkanber on March 17, 2022, 03:20:02 pm ---Our ProBUDDY Kits are one of the best equipments in our lab.

--- End quote ---

Those aluminium rails strike me as a great idea to mount stuff on the wall. Suppose that multimeter had a slot mount on the back and you just clipped it onto the rail (there would need to be some more of them to be really useful).

Perhaps a pegboard is the way to do that, but the ally rails look a lot nicer :)

--- End quote ---

Dear dunkemhigh, yes they are very useful, we use those T Slot Alu Profiles a lot. Actually, better than mounting on the wall, they are mounted on the desk easily with our 3d Printed adapters. No damage on the wall or on the desk. I added the adapter's STL files to ProBUDDY 3D Printables library: https://www.sundayrobotics.com/probuddy_library/

Yes, lets add a holder design to the library for the multimeters too.. Thanks for the contribution  :-+

salihkanber:

--- Quote from: 50ShadesOfDirt on March 17, 2022, 11:48:39 pm ---Very nice product, brilliant way to fund further effort at your company! Looks like kickstarter effort was fully funded ...

I'll order a la carte from the probuddykits.com site ... in support of our children's homeschooling efforts on electronics & such.

Thanks again for your efforts!

--- End quote ---

Its so glad to have those kind comments, Our purpose is to ease project development efforts of everyone and then see more majestic things in our lives! ProBUDDY Kits will grow.. This is just a begining.. Reach us anytime you wish, we will help by any means.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version