<< < (15/24) > >>

salihkanber:
 :)

--------------------------
https://www.sundayrobotics.com/probuddy/

salihkanber:
Dear All, we will be launching the campaing at 10:00 am EST 01 February 2022.

--------------------------
https://www.sundayrobotics.com/probuddy/

madmen2008:
I know this is my first post so it's a little weird, but Jon from Undercover Electrics is a friend/co-worker of mine and lead me here. Jon brought his ProBuddy into work the other day and I was really impressed with how nice it was, the finish on the board is really good and looks like it will hold up well to many years of use. All the little magnet base holders where really nice, but maybe a little over the top with all the size markings. I'm not really sure what the value is of all the size markings on the holders? The option to 3d print parts for this (supported by the manufacture) gives you even more options, plus you're not buying parts you aren't going to use!

The two parts I would like to see all the boards get are the lifter pins and 3rd hands (Jon's didn't come with them).

I was a little disappointed that they pushed the Kickstarter back but I get it, waiting for the launch on the 1st. I will be one of the first to support and if the time lines up it will be in the first hour.

salihkanber:

--- Quote from: madmen2008 on January 21, 2022, 10:52:51 pm ---I know this is my first post so it's a little weird, but Jon from Undercover Electrics is a friend/co-worker of mine and lead me here. Jon brought his ProBuddy into work the other day and I was really impressed with how nice it was, the finish on the board is really good and looks like it will hold up well to many years of use. All the little magnet base holders where really nice, but maybe a little over the top with all the size markings. I'm not really sure what the value is of all the size markings on the holders? The option to 3d print parts for this (supported by the manufacture) gives you even more options, plus you're not buying parts you aren't going to use!

The two parts I would like to see all the boards get are the lifter pins and 3rd hands (Jon's didn't come with them).

I was a little disappointed that they pushed the Kickstarter back but I get it, waiting for the launch on the 1st. I will be one of the first to support and if the time lines up it will be in the first hour.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! Its an honor to see a professional friend of our Customer No:1 Jonathan sees the ProBUDDY Kit and gives the crowd positive feedback! He told me that you are a harness and electronics builder for racing teams? Awesome, I really want to get in contact with you.

So.. TODAY (01 February) is the day! We would be glad if you come to Kickstarter at 10am EST (6pm GMT+3) and back our ProBUDDY Kits project!

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sundayrobotics/probuddy-kits-build-carry-store-your-projects-easily

Guys I was blocked recently but today I can write, that is strange, there might be a mistake. But also there is a chance that these can also be my last words again :) So, what I want to tell you is that I am and the whole Sunday Robotics team is thankful to you for your patience with us, the support you provide, for over 9000 views on this topic. We, Sunday Robotics will be developing cool robotic systems and will be sharing the tools, techniques and codes we developed for ourselves with the crowd.

Stay motivated, stay healthy. There are great tech people among you, I hope we would find chance to work together someday. My email is salih@sundayrobotics.com. Take care!

nuh:
ProBUDDY Kits campaign is live in Kickstarter! So excited!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version