Author Topic: Pika Power Supply from TikStation  (Read 9560 times)

Offline wissaTopic starter

Pika Power Supply from TikStation
« on: December 12, 2022, 02:58:40 am »

https://www.crowdsupply.com/tikstation/pika-power-board

Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you a new power supply solution that I've been using for my DIY electronics projects. It's called the Tikstation Power Board, and it's been a game-changer for me.

One of the things I love about the Tikstation Power Board is its compact size. It's only 2.5 x 2.2 inches, so it's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. This makes it perfect for taking with you on the go, or for using in tight spaces where a larger power supply would be unwieldy.

Another great thing about the Tikstation Power Board is its versatility. It can be powered by a 9V battery, a DC power supply, or a USB port, so you have plenty of options for how to power your devices. It also has multiple output options, including a 5V USB port, a 3.3V power rail, and three sets of 3.3V/5V jumper pins, so you can easily power a variety of different devices.

I also appreciate how easy the Tikstation Power Board is to use. It has an on/off switch and a power indicator LED, so you can easily control and monitor the power supply. It also has a built-in voltage regulator, which ensures that your devices receive a stable and consistent source of power, even if the input voltage fluctuates.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the Tikstation Power Board and I would definitely recommend it to other makers and DIY electronics enthusiasts. It's a great tool to have in your arsenal, and it's really helped me to power my projects with ease and reliability.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/tikstation/pika-power-board

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
Re: Pika Power Supply from TikStation
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 04:36:10 pm »
It can be powered by a 9V battery, a DC power supply, or a USB port, so you have plenty of options for how to power your devices.

You missed a phone wireless charging pad :)

Looks like a well thought out project which covers almost all the bases for this kind of thing. Hope it goes well for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf