Author Topic: The Pick Up Girls Smartwatch - Only on Indiegogo  (Read 14028 times)

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
Re: The Pick Up Girls Smartwatch - Only on Indiegogo
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:52 am »
I take it the books didn't work for you then, Mojo?

Offline senso

• Frequent Contributor
    • My AVR tutorials
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 11:11:23 am »
They train you to be a psychopath. I've talked with someone about the book, they tell you to just ask 50 girl the obvious wrong opening line (the one with sex in it). Because one might say yes. And they bring up statistics. It is creepy, and wrong on so many levels.

Reminds me of how many seemingly impossible street magic acts are done. Pick a card from the deck and you can simply guess it. Record enough failed guesses and you'll finally guess right and get one amazing trick that goes to air.

Failed?
Buy your son a magician card set(marked card set), they are all marked in the back as the name implies!
Small/tiny details in the back of the card allow you to know each one..

Offline cloudscapes

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 04:13:37 pm »
People need to be officially taught critical thinking in school. I sincerely believe the world would be a better place.

With Demon Haunted World as mandatory reading.

Offline eas

• Frequent Contributor
    • Tech Obsessed
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 11:25:33 pm »
For what it is worth, the red pill/blue pill symbolism from The Matrix, while it shows up in various places in popular culture, has a a specific meaning among some factions of PUA. It is a central metaphor in an expansive narrative of male victimhood that explains their suffering and awkwardness and lack of the sex that they are *entitled to* and so provides them with justification for being rapey pieces-of-shit at worst, and insufferable, self-centered, babies at best.

One of their great enemies are "feminists," which is ironic, because just taking to heart that "girls/women are people" would probably lead to a lot more and better sex than they manage to get by following their creep cult. And they might even get a sandwich or two out of the deal too.

Offline Macbeth

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 11:39:02 pm »
To be fair, the "feminists" are just as bad as them, if you mean the new Tumblrinas / 3rd wave nutters.

I prefer the (TRIGGER WARNING!) realists like the Factual Feminist, e.g.

Offline NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 06:50:42 am »
My Galaxy Gear costs the same as their "early bird special" and is quite effective at getting curious girls to ask questions about it. Oh, and it's useful for countless other things, too.
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline timofonic

• Frequent Contributor
  • Eternal Wannabe Geek
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 07:21:01 am »
I prefer the (TRIGGER WARNING!) realists like the Factual Feminist, e.g.

LOL. Okay, let's see:

0:00 Can't find any reference to this outside her own book, appears to be made up.
0:15 False comparison, straw man
1:03 Bizarre and unrelated statement about fashion among scientists
1:20 Note how she uses weasel words like "marvelled" to spin the quote
1:29 "Indignant tweets"
1:47 "Don't complain, people might not like it! Just put up with it!"
1:57 "Poor guy, being criticised for something he did"
2:13 Ad-hominem via the quote
2:20 Relative "less bad than Hitler" argument
2:50 Tries to attribute claims of sexism in science to a man, when in fact he is merely reporting what women are complaining about, admits it around 3:10
3:20 Seems oblivious to the fact that the guy in question is being sexist is evidence that there is sexism
3:40 "Equality of opportunity" straw man
4:20 "Pool of interested women is smaller" straw man
4:35 Offers no evidence that the studies she criticises are not credible
4:50 Comparison to Mao / ad-hominem
5:00 Accusation of bullying for complaining
5:35 Straw man

She keeps doing that really lame thing of laughing a little after each statement, like other anti-feminists such as Thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad so.

She isn't a feminist, by the way. She calls herself one, but that doesn't make her one. To be a feminist you have to believe in feminist ideas, which she clearly does not. She's a moderate conservative with libertarian ideals.

Right-wing conservative and double-think masturbation. It gives very tiny bits of interesting words with lots of shit.

Anyway, I hate the term feminism. It's retarded. I understand we men and women have biological differences and there aren't so defined genres and sexualities as we pretend it to be, I get that we aren't fucking binary systems at all.

If masculinism is considered bad, why is feminism good? This is language perversion!

I would prefer androginism over that kind of damn insane gender wars, despite my instincts always want very defined feminine attributes all the time.

Why our animal species is still these days so fucking into a very defined sexual dimorphism?
* I understand the boobs, the body structure and genitals as some kind of aesthetical and physical pleasure.
* Maybe one of us need to make the kids, but technology would make that unnecessary.
* Why are our brains so into sexual dimorphism too? I even see gay men sometimes share behaviors of females, I find genders and sexual orientation molding the person to be very intriguing and interesting (no negative at all).
** It seems Aspergers and such are extreme male brains. That's interesting, but I found gay Aspergers so there's something more complex in sexuality than hormones and brain wiring.
*** Alan Turing apart of a great genius that got treated in very cruel ways despite his contributions, was homosexual/gay and very probably Asperger. I know of other gay Asperger men too.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:31:29 am by Circuiteromalaguito »

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 10:12:28 am »
Nope, this thread will end right now.
Mojochan our resident feminist obsessed poster will drag it into the toilet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf