Electronics > DIPtrace

Hide RefDes?

(1/2) > >>

Dago:
Does anybody know how can I hide RefDes on the board? I have some testpads that I would like to be named after the signal and not by RefDes. I'd like the silkscreen text to be for example +3.3V instead of TP5. I can always add the text separately but can I somehow hide the refdes?

Kremmen:
You can hide all RefDes on the entire board in the PCB layout by selecting from the menu View / Pattern marking -> Main (or -> auxiliary) and turn them all on or off.
If you just want to change the RefDes of one component, then do it in the Schematic capture. Just right click the component to get the pop-up menu and the RefDes will be the first item on the list. Select and retype whatever you want.

Dago:
Thanks for the help but neither of those solutions is what I'm looking for. I'd just like to hide certain RefDes from the board (not all) but I don't want to change the testpads RefDes to something like "+3.3V" which might be confusing. I'll just have to live with the testpad names on the board (or drag them over the border or something)...

Kremmen:
Well then just delete the text and you will have no text if that is what you want. OK?

Lurch:

--- Quote from: Dago on January 01, 2014, 06:10:31 pm ---I'd like the silkscreen text to be for example +3.3V instead of TP5.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dago on January 02, 2014, 02:37:08 pm ---I don't want to change the testpads RefDes to something like "+3.3V" which might be confusing.

--- End quote ---

Make your mind up.

Seems the other poster told you exactly how to do what you asked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version